You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3996 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Most of us in these forums are flat broke... :rolleyes:

But, every now and again it would be nice to be able to reward a fellow CAGger ( other than by giving them green blobs :) )for their kind words, wisdom, ability to make us laugh or for just being there...

So in my infinite wisdom I thought I would start a virtual gift shop so we can give gifts/awards to the members of CAG who have helped us along the way and deserve something nice .

I think the first gift from me should go to MrTon for the 'Cheekiness thread' so I have bought him a nice shiney new iPhone

apple_iphone.jpg

If you already have one MrTon I'm afraid you'll have to sell it on Ebay :-|

Who would you like to buy a virtual Gift for?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

This Gift is for SOD'EM because I know he has impeccable dress sense and he would look great on the terraces of Anfield in this.

007-8-1.jpg

Don't Thank me, it's ok.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

Nonsense Spammi M8, very much appreciated. Thank You.

However (I know you don't give to get back), I thought I

had to return the favour.

short_pants.jpg

Keep the shoes M8;)

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

i'd like to give castlebest a real castle

Neuschwanstein%201.jpg

fit for a king -

for you, pete.....

xxx

Does Dracula come free with that?:D

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

For**TILLY** who makes me PMSL :eek::D

1253-smirnoff_premium_vodka.jpg

and for Jowalshy

jimmysailleDM_468x648.jpg

Just because I know it's what she's always wanted... and I'm generous like that ;):D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

of course, sod em,

and for johnnymitch - - - -

wait for it

a statue of the big guy

the%20duke.jpg

enjoy, johnny!

2389151.jpg

For Tawnyowl... cause I know you need a new one to get your 'Last post' in ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

For Maggie1968

A peaceful holiday...

fiji-holidays.jpg

For being there. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

For Spamalot for thinking of such a great idea.

camelot.jpg

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

For Spammie

fireman1001-thumb.jpg

Get yer coat luv - you've pulled :D

forgot how to link

Thank you for my gifts peeps. :)

For Babybear39

wine%20cover.JPG

For making me chuckle..... and for your housewarming.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

For you all, a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.0511-0903-0118-1820_Watercolor_of_a_Pot_of_Gold_at_the_End_of_a_Rainbow_clipart_image.jpg and abritish-five-pound-note-thumb225198.jpg to get the bus to it and a drink for you to celebrate your good fortune.PFO11550.jpg Enjoying the bear garden Tawnyowl.:D

Edited by tawnyowl

For Ukaviator and Kiptower.... because they need them :p

mixed_nuts.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

fluegel.jpg

For the Loveley ROOSTER..so much fun in the bear garden:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

HAHAHA these are good, but i'm sorry.... I really couldn't see sod-em standing on the kop next to me dressed like that in post 2.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

For bazak1 So he doesn't feel left out ;)

007-8-1.jpg:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

For Hilaryfrances and her new addition.

Cat_Trees_Factory_WWWPETBEDCATTREECOM_Pet_Beds.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

For Spamalot,so you can have a early night and leave the last post to me:Drest,you are feeling sleepy.four-poster-bed.jpg

for spam...

thumbnail.aspx?q=1118031055816&id=87b9970669687e3b5697df8ad8b76dcd&url=http%3a%2f%2fwolvescivic.co.uk%2fuploads%2fClubNights%2fCheeky%2520Monkey%2520Logo.jpg

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

a ickly something for Spamlalot

1indy-idol-holy-grail.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

For SODEM a Tune

A winning hand as.gifks.gifqs.gifjs.gifts.gif and a safe to keep the dosh in.:D7EC3B3C8-C066-4A8F-AABD-D88D9ED660B6.jpg7EC3B3C8-C066-4A8F-AABD-D88D9ED660B6.jpg7EC3B3C8-C066-4A8F-AABD-D88D9ED660B6.jpgAM i on the right thread,where am i.:)7EC3B3C8-C066-4A8F-AABD-D88D9ED660B6.jpg