Euro car parks charge notice!!!!!????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hy everyone, I'm a fresh new member of this forum and I really hope you can help me in this.

I'm not english but I'll try to be as clear as possible to you regarding my problem.

I've been issued a parking charge notice from Euro car parks for leaving my car parked longer that the maximum period of 2 hrs specifically from 11:01 to 13:49 :-?. I've already written 2 appeals in regard since they ( well the employee) made a mistake. As I specifically clarified to them, that day I parked the car at 11.00 and left within not more then 5 min. The same day I came back at 13.05 and left at 14.45. Neither the sum of both parking periods exceeds the maximum time permitted. After having explained the event I wrote down my determination in not paying any fine. They received both letters (I sent by recorded delivery) and they replyed to the first one with a parcking charge notice enforcement. It would be my word against the employee's one, and they don't have any evidence at all a part from the employee report, neither a camera record that I asked for to prove I was right . I do not intend to pay, it would be extortion of money from them.

Can you give me some advice?

What will I have to expect from them?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help :)

As above-Ignore. You have an unenforcable invoice. Theres absolutley no point in appealing-you will always be rejected and EP will carry on regardless no matter how valid your reasons are. As youve already had 2 letters from EP they will pass it on to one of two DCAs-Brinx and/or Control Account. Both will threaten all sorts of nonsense. Continue to ignore and they'll disappear after 3-4 letters :D