Thesis - gone too far!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Letters off to:

David Cameron

Nick Clegg

Gordon Brown

Thesis kicking them as they said they would reply within 14 working days it's now been 27!!

Given them another 5 working days to reply before we make an appt to see a solicitor with a view to suing the ass off of them

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Letters off to:

David Cameron

Nick Clegg

Gordon Brown

Thesis kicking them as they said they would reply within 14 working days it's now been 27!!

Given them another 5 working days to reply before we make an appt to see a solicitor with a view to suing the ass off of them

Dont forget Ken Clarke DE:

Kenneth Clarke MP, Rushcliffe (TheyWorkForYou.com)

AC

Right total BS letter from Thesis yesterday not really answering any of the complaint just trying to fob us off, I am really angry that they feel this is an acceptable answer and they also end up admitting the called everyone in the phone book with that surname and that is an acceptable business practice.

They had not lost touch with us as we had written several letters to them and never ever got a response so that is double BS as well.

Just makes my blood boil

thesis013.jpg

thesis014.jpg

cheeky buzzards. Complain to MP. Get your MP to do somehting for his / her money even if it is to cause the DCA a load of hassle. My MP didn;t do much but the fact he took an interest and wrote a couple fo letters (different problem) did help me in being able to say my MP was authorised to act on my behalf etc. The fact you mention MP is (not going to but IS..) investigating on your behalf will get them worried. Give them hell back. Complain to OFT. Complain to ICO. Complain to FOS. Having said that all those organisations are useless but give them hell back. It might take 1-2 years before FOS does anything (useless) but at least you can give them some issues back. An apology after that is just not good enough. Personally I'd report it to the police - they may not give you a crime reference number but may give you a 'log' number - mention harassment and concerns for your safety etc - you do not have to give them too much detais. Having that reference 'log' will also spook this company. I've complained to police about phone calls beinf rude, discriminatory and harassing. They said the usual it's a 'civil case' but I told them I wanted them to log it for possible future use in case etc... then I refer to this as a crime to dcas who run a mile usually. The MP route I found was very effective with one bank who sent my personal details to wrong house. Only then did they start replying, apologising and gave me £300. I bought my truecall with half and cag got other half. Use your MP. S/he needs your vote ;)

More proof of Gordon the gopher selling us all up the river

BBC NEWS | Politics | Government's £16bn sale of assets

Selling the WHOLE student loan book off to private hands along with the dartford crossing

WILL SOMEONE GET THIS IDIOT OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!

They admit that they go through the phone book and call everyone with the same surname is that legal?

Anyway few important facts:

They had NOT lost contact with us we had written to them on numerous occassions and never got a reply, the SLC deferment paperwork was also sent off.

They ignore the accusation that they released our address to a 3rd party

They didn't have 2 contacts they had one surely that along with electoral role and credit file info is what they should be using for tracing not calling anyone with the same surname??

So this investigation took over 30 working days, what a total crock of ****. Well a letter is going back disputing their side of the story but other than that drawing a blank from everywhere else

No replies to any letters to MPs etc what a total waste of our time I feel sick that the system allows this outrageous behaviour to continue unchecked and unchallenged :(

MPs office now dealing with this they have written to the director of Thesis and have just updated the office with the last reply so we'll see.

Letter back pp'd on Gordons behalf saying our letter has been passed on to whatever minister deals with useless irresponsible money grabbing pricks oh errr I mean Thesis and NOTHING back from David Cameron obviously he doesn't want the ammo to use against Brown

Politicians all as bad as each other useless!!