You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

postggj

Very Bad Health Assesment At Work

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3983 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ill Try And Not Be Long Winded On This

I Am On Restricted Duties At Work For The Moment.

I Am Under An orthapedic Surgeon As It Looks Like I Need A Knee Replacement.

Royal Mail In Its Wisdom Has Got Rid Of Occupational Health And Has Put On The Payroll A Company Called Atos To Do The Assesments.

The Lady Came And Done The Asesment And Said The Report Will Be Sent To Me.

Three Weeks Later I Get Called Into The Office And The Report Stated I Was Not Telling The Truth On My Condition And Recomends I Go Back To Normal Duties.

No Contact Was Made For My Records With The Hospital Or Gp

I Was The Last Person For Them To Try This One On.

sar To Attos

demamded To Know The Qualifications Of There Lady Who Did The Assesment

demanded Tk Know Why No Request Was Made To Surgeon Or Gp

Why Was That Letter Sent To Royal Mail First And Not Me

Threw The Dpa At Them As I Signed No Waiver Under The Dpa For Them To Do This

I Intend To Go For The Throat On This

Through This Atos,

How Meny People Are Being Forced Back Into Work When The Opposit Is The Case And Causeing Seriouse Injury

The Reason For This Atos Is That Royal Mail No Longer Has The Staff To Do The Job And Sickness, I Mean Genuine, Is Causeing Operational Problems

Comments Please

http://www.atoshealthcare.com/

Edited by postggj

Hi,

First of all, although the lady said she would send the report to you, I think it is right that she sent it to your employer but you have a right to request a copy. She was probably mistaken when she said "I will send it to you".

Was this examination classed as an Independent Medical Examination?

I'm assuming that Royal Mail are using the Atos Sickness Absence Management service, the main aim being to reduce sickness absenteeism for Royal Mail. If this is the case then I feel that you have the right to ask your employer for an Independent Medical Examination. It is probably the normal way Atos does this type of examination, to not consult your GP but to draw it's own conclusions.

You could also ask your employer to request that Atos examine your own doctors records, if they haven't done so.

Are you a member of a union, as they should help?