Today I Will Be Mostly Eating..........(The Farmer Jethro Thread)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5371 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have ever seen The Fast Show (It doesn't matter if you haven't), you will be aware of Farmer Jethro (The Country Bumpkin).

Anyway, he lets the viewers know what he will be eating that day by starting with the statement:-

"Today I will be mostly eating"

So why not share your culinary delights (or nightmares) here in The Bear Garden with all of us.

It could be something you are actually eating. Something you will be eating later. Or indeed, something you feel like eating but just can't get your hands on it.

If someone else fancies what you're having, they can simply invite themselves round to yours for tea:wink:.

For all you Mrs Buckets out there (Posh Peeps) who actually get out of the bath to have a wee, and have fruit in the house when nobody is ill, and can afford more than one meal a day:p, then make the rest of us jealous.

We can even share any good recipes we may have (Although my famous Beans on Toast is probably not a masterpiece).

I am putting on weight just typing this:???:.

I am going to start.

"Today, I will be mostly eating..........Bachelor's Chicken And Mushroom Pasta 'n' Sauce."

So what will you be mostly eating today?

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Today I will be mostly eating Tamiflu :(

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Sorry to hear that Mr Lex, my six year old started his prescription on Friday:(.

No doubt, our whole family will get it soon.

Get Well Soon.

No doubt, our whole family will get it soon.

'fraid so, Mrs Lex brought it home from work for me :).

I hope your 6 year old hasn't got it to bad :(

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I've just finished off the prawn crackers from last night's Chinese Takewawy and today will be eating chicken filets wrapped in bacon with the remains of the bottle of white wine from last night...

Just off to the shops to get some cleaning stuff and back home for a cupboard clear out.

If i don't get to the shop it will be fresh air pie :eek:

At least you have pastry Tilly.

Voddy pie sounds good:p

Lots of chicken dinners as Mrs locutus has decided to eat out AFTER I've made dinner for 5 :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

wife got some tiger bread and tiger paw rolls , now i'm in trouble done the rolls and stuck into the loaf , then didnt want any dinner

dam that Asda's, the tiger bread is always warm and the just the smell of it make you hungry, looks like my dinner wil be in the dogs shortly

wife got some tiger bread and tiger paw rolls , now i'm in trouble done the rolls and stuck into the loaf , then didnt want any dinner

dam that Asda's, the tiger bread is always warm and the just the smell of it make you hungry, looks like my dinner wil be in the dogs shortly

Tiger Bread.....mummmm

&

Today, I will be mostly eating.........

Barbecue spare ribs, new potatoes and corn on the cob with lashings of butter:D.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice. Sod the calories:p

MMMMM for tea tonight my significant other is making Thai prawn yellow curry with noodles...its scrummy!!!!! We will be washing it down with some tsing tsau beer and for pud we have this absolutely but devilishly calorific pud called caramel creme pot.

You take a tin of condensed milk and simmer unopened in a pan of water for three hours (taking care to keep an eye on it, dont let it boil and evaporate completely and turn it upside down halfway through)...it makes the most wonderful caramel (or for an extra 60p some supermarkets are selling it already caramalised) you mix a tin of dairy custard into it, then whisk half a pint of double cream until it is thick but not stiff and add them together.....layer it up with sultanas soaked in sherry/brandy/whisky (whatever your fave tipple) and broken up brandy snaps. Its the most unctious and delicious pud but my god its fattening..we only have it on special occasions...(the occasion tonight is we havent had if for more than three weeks lol )

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

OK youve twisted my arm..you can join us for dinner! But just you, the portion size is ok devided by three...not sure I could bear it if they went any smaller lol :D

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).