You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

ukaviator

Northampton Balloon Festival is back 2009

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3997 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

New venue and new organisers:

Northampton Balloon Festival | Welcome Page | Hot Air Ballooning At Its Best!

14th To 16th August ..

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Data Protection non Compliance

Witness Statements for Court Bundle

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

Step By Step Instructions

Remember: The Ark was built by amateurs-The Titanic by professionals.

Please click my scales if you find my advice helpful !

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

looks like a fun day out :)

away that week - maybe next year

do they take off in Bristol and land in Northampton ??? :???:

The Balloons take off and land a few miles away to be picked up by the ground crew. May not go to Bristol now as the Northampton venue is nearer. .

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

I will be in plymouth for the British Firework Championships on the 11th and 12th so no can do :rolleyes: an amazing two nights fireworks, this will be my 3 year... cheap night out for anyone who can get onto the Hoe

British Firework Championships - Plymouth, 11-12 August 2009

That looks like a great night out. I may go and have a look if i can get away.

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

WARNING TO ALL

You might see me there... what would you like me to wear!

x:)x

Any chance they can send a few bulk centre claims up in the balloons? :p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Just in case anyones up my neck of the woods in Autumn this may interest you.World Fireworks Championships - Festivals - World Fireworks Championships - Blackpool - Blackpool Now back to that baloon festival in Northampton.Should be very exciting.Nearest i have come to seeing one was a few years ago when a big one was planned for the beach.I arrived early to see all the 4x4s turn up with trailors containing the baloons,it promised to be a very exciting evening,but unfortunately the weather changed and the event was cancelled to the disapointment of hundreds of people.When i go to events now i check the met offices forecast,whether baloons,red arrows anything .I find it pretty accurate.Link here. I hope you all enjoy what will be http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ee/ee_forecast_weather.html im sure a unforgetable few days.Tawnyowl.

Edited by tawnyowl