Can a HCEO collect on Writs in any District?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As far as i know a High Court Enforcement Officer is appointed by the court to work in certain postcode districts. (As per the Directory of HCEO's June 2009)

I am aware that the actual HCEO's don't do alot themselves, but pass writs on to Bailiffs to collect.

Can a writ executed by a particular HCEO be collected in any district even if the directory dosen't list him as being able to work in that district?

any comments gratefully received....

Whilst I'm here could do with advice:). We had a shop last year and a hceo visited he listed goods. He wouldn't allow us to see any of the paperwork he had with him and became very defensive and nasty when I insisted we had a right to see the documentatin he held on us. We paid him £200 to stop goods being removed and agreed to pay £100 per month to Andrew Wilson & Co. (£101.00 gets taken for debit card payments)which we did do up till may this year. I asked for a balance on this debt as I thought it should be near the end! It appears they have added loads of charges which I have disputed also I told them we ceased trading in Aug 08. I also told them we are now on child and working tax credits. As this was a business debt and our shop is now closed do we still have to pay the bailiffs? Or should I just let him come and take the items he levied on in the first palce to clear the debt? We still have lots of stock from shop in our loft at home. Can they lawfully gain entry to my home as it was a businness debt