Not sure where this is suppose to go

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Myself and my Mum have been paying Moorecroft for a number of years for debts ranging from this year, going way back in the 90s i think. Is it too late to ask to see actual documentation that all these exist, through actual signed agreements and so on - or is it to late as we have been paying them and therefore i think it acknowledges a debt?

Well we have been paying Morecroft for years for these "debts", so if it turns out they do not have any details or agreements of the original debt, would i be entitled to reclaim what i have paid?

no. classed as a gift

but no agreement no more money for them:-D

before you cca.

as you dont say in first post.

what the debts are, or how many,

are all debts covered by cca.?

are they debts jointly with your mum.or do you both have seperate debts to sort.

are they all the same OC

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

Moorcroft must absolutely love you & your mother with the greatest respect.

Whilst you are happily paying them, they will just continue to take regardless of how much you owe.

Stop all payments immediately, demand full refund (not saying you'll get it, but demand it anyway ;)) & report them to the OFT/trading standards.

They have never had any legal authority to money off you whatsoever, only a county court has that power.

If they start harrassing you, then report them to the police (not 999 unless they are at your door) & if they start ringing, then refuse to answer their security questions and insist that everything must be in writing only.

you can stop paying anytime that you wish.

but if you want to stop because they have no agreements.

that is when you have requested your cca they have

passed the 12+2 days and not produce and you then put the account in dispute for failure to supply within the time frame.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

Mines is for NTL, and my Mums include BT, Littlewoods, (a catalouge from the 90s), a water company, and some more. The agent took the books last week to update them. Oh boy am i going to have fun when she comes back with them.

ok, the only one of those covered by the consumer credit act will be the littlewoods account - so it's a waste of time sending a s77/s78 request for the other debts.

The good news is though, that littlewoods are very very unlikely to have the agreement so you can just tell them to get lost on that one.

With the other debts, it's a different matter. I would suggest that you would have to send a sar to ntl, bt and the water company to get an an understanding of the current status of the account and to see if they have added any unlawful charges to the amount.

Could you first write a Nice letter to each company asking proof of the figures as you dispute what you have been told by the collector.Mr ton are moorcroft in deep **** for trying to collect and why,many thanks

would be better if you could dispute with each creditor what you owe,and state that you want proof of the balance and see if any charges have been added,cant see how in the case of ntl, bt ,or water you can deny the services,but ntl and bt will have defo added late payment charges.

no doubt if you choose to stop paying they will fall over themselves showing that you owe them;)

you are talking a tenner for each debt if you opt for SAR.

would start with cca for littlewoods almost certain that can be the first to wipe off your list.

wondering if as all are with moorcroft you could SAR them for all details they have which should include all accounts and status.

that would cut it to tenner for you and tenner for mum.

SAM