alfwithhair

NO NAME DEBT COLLECTOR (For Barclaycard) SOLD TO LOWELLS/RED/HAMPTONS - NOW MUCK HALL /MERITFORCE

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2713 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i fear you will have to wait until all hell freezes over before they take the county court action..ignore the idiots..otherwise they will only continue to write and ring etc

Well got the old Hampton Wick threatogram this morning. So can't say RED are not true to there word.

Hamptons letter contains a lot about MAY, considering its NOV.

So I MAY reply (which is unlikely) or I MAY not (Looking promising)

hamptonslegal.jpg

What a waste of ink. And paper. And a stamp. Luckily, it’s their waste.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

you are correct with reference to not being able to enforce the agreement

but what is it that you think constitutes "enforcement"

Legal enforcement! Sure a Creditor could try take you to court but would be a fool if they had no CCA or had failed to issue a valid DN or Termination notice. So i doubt they would even try to enforce it legally, but not doubt will try with their current attempts to enforce it by letter and probably phone calls too.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (CAG),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phinishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

Well I can put up with the odd letter or two. They never ring now, since I told them to Foxtrot oscar last time they rang.

They will get cheesed off eventually like they all do and sell it on to some other brain dead outfit.

Well more toilet paper from Hampton Wick this morning, is saving me a fortune on the Andrex.

Is it worth emailing them to say their 'clients' are well aware this account is disputed or is it a waste of cyberspace as they are part of the lowell/red outfit anyway?

hamptonsccjthreat.jpg

dear sirs,

I have received your letter dated XXXXXx and note that you are deciding the "best course of action"

Kindly advise me of your intentions upon completion of your deliberations

Y F

saving me a fortune on the Andrex

yeah the problem being that Barclays are being a pain in the ar5e in more ways than one :)

personally I find DCA letters make much better firelighters at this time of year. CapQuest's paper is slightly better quality than Fredprickson's letters and burns slightly longer. No experience of Hampton's handiwork yet,, though i suspect I will soon enough.

This "could" mean..."will depend" blah blah. Sounds like you have the upper hand here and they don't know what to do with you!

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

True, but Alfwithhair won't want to keep those letters after what he does with them! lol

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

It is just becoming a novel now the amount of paperwork this alleged debt has produced.

Before The leeds losers bought it, it had already been through Mercers, Alliance One, (who supposedly bought it) and Moorcarp.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?114022-AllianceOne-DCA-Barclaycard&highlight=alf+v+barclaycard

They probably have a trained monkey to do that, allegedly :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

don't insult monkeys,bb. you know darn well they'd do a far better job than lowells staff

Oops! Sorry :|

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Well considering Lowells said they would not be contacting me again and had passed it to RED & HAMPTONS WICK,

it appears they have got bored with the lack of results their sidekicks have obtained, so have now decided to pester me with their stupid text messages and now emails, under the subject 'Mail Order' hopefully to get me to read it, but as it has 'Lowell Group as the sender, not a very bright move. Must be getting desperate to find money for the staff xmas party.

I maybe entitled to pay as little as £1 a day, yes that right £1 a day. Dream on guys.

Lowell Reference Number: XXXXX (Please quote on all communications)

Original Account Number: 13 digit number

(don't you know credit cards are 16)

Original Company: Barclaycard

Account Balance: Too Much

Dear Mr Alf,

We wrote to you recently regarding your debt that has been sold to Lowell Portfolio I Ltd by Barclaycard.

Please call 0113 308 6085 today regarding the outstanding debt due to our above client.

We are not aware of any reason why your debt should remain unpaid. It is therefore very important that you contact us as soon as possible so that we can agree repayment. If you cannot afford to pay back the money in one go we are willing to let you pay this monthly by direct debit. You could be entitled to re-pay as little as £1 per day should your circumstances warrant it. If you cannot afford £1 per day then please let us know what you can afford. Please call an account manager today so that we can bring this matter to a close.

Yours sincerely,

Robert Taylor

Collections Manager

Lowell Financial Ltd

someone, someday, will stop DCAs behaving like this.

As BB said at post #139 above, they are using a trained .........

More ultimations from the Hampton Wickheads this morning.

As I have not taken up Lowells offer of paying a £1 a day, they have decided it is now £40 per month, or 50% of the balance now to settle. Must be desperate 50 % off. LOL.

If I don't contact them, they are not reqired to write again (thanks f@@k for that) but the next correspondence 'MAY' be from the courts or 'MAY' be from one of their agents who 'WILL call at your house.

I wonder which of these it will be?

hamptonsdiscountoffer.jpg

absolutely pmsl at that Hamptons letter :lol:

absolutely pmsl at that Hamptons letter :lol:

Well they never fail to give you a chuckle with their ramblings. can't wait for their next installment

The way they dres themselves up as a law firm makes me larf. You'd think that would be illegal but nope. Just imagine if knob jockeys like them started offering medical services? Hamptons Dental.

dear sirs

thank you for your letter and i await your further advices

I thought it appropritate whilst writing to mention the fact that the envelope contained a rather unpleasant smell- it may be that a bull may have passed though your postroom without being noticed

i have placed the envelope over my roses to protect them from the frost and hopefully feed them at the same time

Y F

Just a thought haven't Lowells been a bit naughty? Hamptons licence was terminated long ago?

Licence Number:0544016Licence Status:Historic

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business Name Company Registration Number

Hamptons Legal Services Ltd 4869394

Categories:

Consumer credit

Consumer hire

Credit brokerage

Credit reference agency

Debt adjusting/counselling

Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:Yes

Issued Date: 12-Oct-2003

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position

Andrew Paul Bartle OFFICER

James John Cornell OFFICER

Current Address(es):

Address Type Address

Principal Place Of Business 154 A, Fleet Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 4BE

Registered Office Sandringham, Guildford Road, Woking, Surrey, GU22 7QL

Historic Address(es):

Address Type Address

Registered Office Sandringham, Guildford, Woking, Surrey, GU22 7QL

Termination

Licence Details:

Licence/Application Number Licence Status Applicant/Holder Name

0544016 Historic Hamptons Legal Services Ltd

Event Details:

Event Number Event Type Date of Receipt Closed Date Status

2 Surrender 28-Jun-2004 21-Sep-2004 Completed

Surrender Details:

Licence Terminated Date

21-Sep-2004

How strange their license is very close to Lowells

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:0544015Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business Name Company Registration Number

Lowell Portfolio I Ltd 4857418

Categories:

Consumer credit

Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:Yes

Issued Date: 12-Oct-2003 Date Maintenance Payment Due: 11-Oct-2013

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position

Andrew Paul Bartle

James John Cornell

Joyce Elizabeth Newman

Philip Screeton

Richard Llewellyn Davies

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position

Christopher Sales OFFICER

Escott Tom Sweet

Hugh Richards

James John Cornell OFFICER

Nature of Business:

Other

Current Address(es):

Address Type Address

Principal Place Of Business Enterprise House, 1 Apex View, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 9BH

Registered Office Enterprise House, 1 Apex View, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 9BH

Historic Address(es):

Address Type Address

Principal Place Of Business 154 A, Fleet Road, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 4BE

Principal Place Of Business Enterprise House, 1, Apex View, Leeds, LS11 9BH

Registered Office Enterprise House, 1, Apex View, Leeds, LS11 9BH

Registered Office Sandringham, Guildford Road, Woking, Surrey, GU22 7QL

I don't see hamptons mentioned on Lowells licence thats a bit naughty isn't it? Maybe the OFT should be made aware.

Pumpytums

"I have waited a long time for this moment, my little green friend. (cackling)...At last, the Hamptons are no more."