NO NAME DEBT COLLECTOR (For Barclaycard) SOLD TO LOWELLS/RED/HAMPTONS - NOW MUCK HALL /MERITFORCE

alfwithhair
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4386 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well heard nothing from the Leeds Losers about the 'unlawfull recission' letter I sent them.

Checked the credit file earlier today and the default that appeared last month nearly 2 years since the notice has now dissapeared.

So don't know what their up to

thats a bit sinister? smells to me like that might be trying to erase any evidence of the default/termination- did you get a print off of the credit file showing the default?

if so print off one showing it missing!!

if you havn;t got a copy showing it - write to the Credit ref agency and ask why it has suddenly dissapeared

i think you need to get some sort of proof that one minute it is there and then it is not- just in case

Reply from the Leeds Losers this morning.

They say they are looking in to resolving the matter rather than simply returning the account to Barclaycard.

They said in their last letter they had PURCHASED the debt, so how can they return it to the OC, are they on sale or return or something?

lowellsreplyunlawfulrecission.jpg

Reply from the Leeds Losers this morning.

They say they are looking in to resolving the matter rather than simply returning the account to Barclaycard.

They said in their last letter they had PURCHASED the debt, so how can they return it to the OC, are they on sale or return or something?

Surprisingly some of these firms do have the debts on a return basis but most just lie about whether they have purchased the debt outright or not... you could ask them to clarify exactly who owns the debt or just file away for future use :-D

S.

They do confuse themselves. If Lowell Financial were to return the debt to anyone, it should be to THEIR client, which a previous letter of theirs has stated is Lowell Portfolio 1.

Funny enough I had a letter from 'their client' Lowell Portfolio 1 this morning. Dated the day before the one yesterday from Lowell Financial. Signed by the same person of course, so this Samantha is a busy bee.

Who is the representative they are going on about? Could this be CAG. LOL.

I don't think me or my 'representative' will be telephoning them.

Lets see how long they keep to their word before the next batch of threat o grams start arriving.

lowellsUR2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well their reply has arrived.

Tells me nothing I don't already know.

Still no account number showing, just a ref.

No mention of the unlawful recission I accepted

The copy agreement was a useless application form containing nothing that is required.

They have no record of any dispute on file? Well they would say that wouldn't they.

They await MY further advices. Now theres a first, they want us to advise them now. LOL.

Do I need to reply or not. I have accepted the UR which occurred at point of sale.

lowellsURreply.jpg

Edited by alfwithhair

• 1 month later...

Well heard nothing further from the Leeds Losers, nearly 2 months now.

Checked this months credit report, the original Barclaycard Default is still removed, just vanished into thin air.

So think I will let sleeping dogs lie, until somebody else contacts me regading this account, which I'm sure they will.

• 3 months later...

Well after months in limbo, Lowells Financial have raised their ugly head again

"Were here to help you get your account up to date".

What account would this be then? The one that was terminated the moment you bought it?

Should I bother sending them a reply or just ignore them. Their letter is very tame, no threats or mention of futher action

Edited by cerberusalert

alf delete the amount owed from the above

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

as the file is on photobucket you just need to either delete it from there or upload an edited version with the same file name. you won't need to edit your post to change the image.

tried your suggestion, photobucket shows the edit version, but the forum is still showing letter with balance showing, so got site team to delete it, will have to re-scan it

Well after months in limbo, Lowells Financial have raised their ugly head again

"Were here to help you get your account up to date".

What account would this be then? The one that was terminated the moment you bought it?

Should I bother sending them a reply or just ignore them. Their letter is very tame, no threats or mention of futher action

Right let try again, see if the right letter posts up this time.

BINGO. its worked, no balance showing now

lowellsfinancial08-10.jpg

tried your suggestion, photobucket shows the edit version, but the forum is still showing letter with balance showing, so got site team to delete it, will have to re-scan it

That would have been cos you have previously viewed the file, it would exist in your browser cache, other people who hadnt viewed the previous version would have seen the edited version.

S.

• 3 weeks later...

Well it appears The Leeds Losers have still not got the drift that they will get nothing out of me,

I recieved one of the 'special offers' this morning

Laughable rearly

But keeps someone in a job I suppose generating this rubbish

lowellsaug10.jpg