Online refund advice

honeypop
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5381 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, last friday 24/07/2009 I purchased a subscription to a paypal marketing site, since making this purchase I have changed my mind and do not wish to continue with the subscription and would like a refund. I have contacted the vendor of this site but he has just ignored my emails. My question is am I entitled to a refund and how should I go about getting it?

The best thing to try is to raise a dispute with PayPal - you need to do this in the resolution centre from your PayPal account. If you raise the dispute, then escalate it to a claim as you can say you've already tried to contact the vendor unsuccessfully.

Hopefully, as they've ignored your emails, they'll ignore the dispute and it will be awarded in your favour by default.

I believe PayPal excludes buyer protection cover for non-tangible items, though, so if they do reply highlighting that, PayPal are unlikely to reverse the transaction. If that happens, you'd need to contact your credit card company or your bank if you used a Debit card for further advice.