Wils Daughter V Natwest

Wilma Shoozfit
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5381 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I did a SAR letter for my daughter on 14th June which she printed out and took into a local branch of Natwest in respect of an account she held in another town. She handed over the letter, told the clerk what it was for and her paid £10.00 and got a receipt.

She's looking to claim back bank charges on an account which is overdrawn purely with bank charges. At the time she had the account the only money paid into it was her child benefit, she used it to cover the few direct debits she had. One bounced direct debit sent her on a spiral of charges she couldn't recover from, eventually they were taking all her child benefit in charges. - Single parent 2 young children on benefits. Going into the bank got her nowhere - so she moved her account to another bank but of course the charges on this account are still growing.

This week (5 weeks later) Natwest sent her SAR request back together with a £10.00 note saying they couldn't process her request because they didn't have cash handling facilities. :confused: Is it me?

Oh Good - it's not just me then! :rolleyes:

Time to take a firm hand with them!

Mind I had an account with the Halifax a few years back - I tried to pay a bill there one day and was told by the clerk "We're not a bank, we're a PLC" - So I took out all my money and took it to a real bank.:D

Cheers

Wils