style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, still very new to all this but hoping someone can help me! A work colleague has been given an ultimatum today - decide if you want to be demoted or not. She is a head housekeeper in a hotel and our boss came up to her today and said the other housekeepers arent doing there job properly and she is weak. She has been told she can drop down 'because she isnt doing her job properly' and go on a casual contract. If not then he will hire someone else above her and demote her anyway. Can he do this straight away? He has given her till Monday to decide. My argument is, she has been there 5 years and no one has said anything to her earlier, nor has she had a performance review or anything. He does occasionally pass the odd comment that all his staff are 'useless' and he 'wants to get rid of us' but nothing official. She is scared of him and had her in tears today so I know she will just back down and accept if I dont help her get some advice!

Thanks any advice would be appreciated :)