You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3991 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all, still very new to all this but hoping someone can help me! A work colleague has been given an ultimatum today - decide if you want to be demoted or not. She is a head housekeeper in a hotel and our boss came up to her today and said the other housekeepers arent doing there job properly and she is weak. She has been told she can drop down 'because she isnt doing her job properly' and go on a casual contract. If not then he will hire someone else above her and demote her anyway. Can he do this straight away? He has given her till Monday to decide. My argument is, she has been there 5 years and no one has said anything to her earlier, nor has she had a performance review or anything. He does occasionally pass the odd comment that all his staff are 'useless' and he 'wants to get rid of us' but nothing official. She is scared of him and had her in tears today so I know she will just back down and accept if I dont help her get some advice!

Thanks any advice would be appreciated :)