questions about vanquis and high interest.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4508 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi a while a go my vanquis went over the limit and i had to set up a an arrangement plan with them,this was all good,but then few months down the line,they had put defaults on my account,so i complained as you do! They said they would take it off! im sure they didnt take off enough of the charges as my account hardly moved,and trying to get statements off them is a nightmare! any ideas? Also yesterday i started a thread about citifinancial and capital collections,ive since discovered that capital collections is one of citifinancials inhouse collections services,can anyone confirm that,or has anyone had dealings with them?

Hi a while a go my vanquis went over the limit and i had to set up a an arrangement plan with them,this was all good,but then few months down the line,they had put defaults on my account,so i complained as you do! They said they would take it off! im sure they didnt take off enough of the charges as my account hardly moved,and trying to get statements off them is a nightmare! any ideas? Also yesterday i started a thread about citifinancial and capital collections,ive since discovered that capital collections is one of citifinancials inhouse collections services,can anyone confirm that,or has anyone had dealings with them?

Capital Collections are indeed Citifinancials' inhouse monkeys.

As for the Vanquis card, they should not have recorded defaults on your credit file for going over your credit limit.

A default notice would have to be issued for breaches of the agreement and not rectified within the specified time limit before a default could be registered.

Are you refering to default charges?

I do not see why statements are difficult to obtain as you should receive one everymonth in order for you to know how much is outstanding?

If you could give a more detailed account of how, when and what charge and defaults have been applied, we could advise further