You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

bigpaddy1754

cca/reliable collections

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4001 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi everybody. i recieved my cca,s from reliable collections all containing credit agreements with my name and address hand written in the customer details boxs. i have downloaded a copy of jd williams T&Cs.

i have read all these T&Cs and they are all quoting the consumer credit act 1974. the credit agreement they sent yesterday is regulated by the 1974 act. the only mention of any other act is in the cover letter. and it states;

In relation to your request for a copy of the executed agreement under section 78 of the consumer credit act 1974, under regulation 3 (2)(b) of the Consumer Credit ( Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) regulations,1983. there is no requirement to provide a photo copy of the agreement bearing your signature, it is sufficient that we supply you with a "true copy" of the agreement setting out T&Cs to which you have agreed. i clicked on line to accept there T&Cs, but i have never seen one of these credit agreements in my life. it does say in there T&Cs, "we will send you a credit agreement specific to you. none arrived. is it ok for these companies to dip in and out of the acts when it suits them. what next for me, with these people. bigpaddy

there is no requirement to provide a photo copy of the agreement bearing your signature,
Which is true, but depending on the age of your a/c, the likelihood is the don't have a signed agreement in the first place. Williams are well known for sending blank agreements to show you what it would have looked like had you originally signed it in the hope that you will believe that it is in fact enforceable.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

It has been suggested previously on here that you send a picture, not a direct photocopy of a bank note (look in clip art online) and tell them this is what payments would have looked like if they had a enforceable agreement!

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your letter of xxxxxxx telling me what my agreement would have looked like. Please see below what payment would have looked like if you had been able to provide an enforceable agreement;

2wdvksk.jpg

Yours Truly,

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

132a.jpg

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

thanks harrassed,and cerbersalert, i have been with this lot about eleven months. i cant see anywhere on the T&Cs where they mention the electronic signature. the harrassment my wife and i have had to take off these people is untrue. we have now changed our number.

regards. bigpaddy