style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, this afternoon, we had a Bailiff from Bristow & Sutor knocking at our door. Me, like a fool,,,, let him in. He SAT DOWN on MY Settee, without being invited to !!!!

Anyway, he gave me a form to fill in with all our personal details, dob, employment etc. We are both recently unemployed. I gave him the form back, he looked at it and put it down.

He then goes on to complete a invetory of seized goods, settees, tv etc. etc. I got mad and told him to leave, he refused, so I called the police, while he was there in front of me.

He decided that it would be a good idea to levy my car !!!, so he went outside onto the drive to do this, so I locked the door, so he couldnt get back in. He then disappeared after posting me a letter with the inventory attached !!!!.

Anyway .................... I have now written to Bristow & Sutor stating that we are unemployed so therefore we are vunerable persons and their Bailiff has breached his authority and we have asked for a FULL report from them or Bailiff as to why he carried on seizing our goods. I have also copied this to our Council and written them a letter to take the case back into their hands...

I have also given Bristow & Sutor 5 days (til 5th Aug) to reply with a full report or I will report the Bailiff to the Court with a Form 4 !!!!

Ha cant wait..... really excited now.... THANKS CAG xx

Guest janensteve

i am engaged with bristow and suitor. see if you can get a copy of the councils terms of engagement with baillifs

Well surprise surprise........ B & S have ignored me totally.

SO today I have written to them with a copy of the duly completed Form 4 and given them til 14th August 2009 11am to reply satisfactorily or sending From 4 to the Court for their decision......

WATCH THIS SPACE !!!! I do not tolerate BULLIES at all..............

I am still waiting for the Council to send me their terms of engagement with B&S,, suppose that will take forever...... but I might just pop in next week and sit there til I have got them !!!! lol.

Oh Dear !!! Received a letter from B & S today.... HELP NEEDED NOW PLZ ..

"BLAH

BLAH

We confirm that charge payers who are unemployed are classed as potentially vunerable and in such instance we find out a person is unemployed, we do not return the Liability Orders to the Court. We are Civil Enforcement Agents enforcing Liability Orders for the local government debts and therefor this is not applicable to ourselves "

Are they THAT Special ???????

Oh Dear !!! Received a letter from B & S today.... HELP NEEDED NOW PLZ ..

"BLAH

BLAH

We confirm that charge payers who are unemployed are classed as potentially vunerable and in such instance we find out a person is unemployed, we do not return the Liability Orders to the Court. We are Civil Enforcement Agents enforcing Liability Orders for the local government debts and therefor this is not applicable to ourselves "

Are they THAT Special ???????

They have confirmed that your case is vulnerable and therefore they should be abiding by the National Standards for Enforcment Agents and RETURNING the case back to the COUNCIL....NOT the Court !!

UPDATE ...

I have now paid my Council Tax TO THE COUNCIL. I have ignored the Bailiffs fees totally. I went into the Council and asked how much I owed them and paid them all of it, for the whole year..... I have also sold my house yesterday, so I will be due some back...... and signed off yesterday too !!!

Just wait for outcome on Form 4 copy sent to B & S !!!!