You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4001 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hello ... I'm new i need advice on this, yesterday i drove from London to Stansted going and come back , as i come back to take my friend mom at home i parked downstairs put the 4 light on, and run at my friend apartment because after almost 2 hours driving ,me ( 7months pregnant) and my son 4 years old need to use the toilet, when my son was using the toilet i was at the window making sure that i wouldn’t get any pcn, to let the officer know that I was in my way down in case he'll show up..

and that is what happened , he showed up and i told him, sorry i am in my way down i just came upstairs in my friend house to use the toilet, he looked at me and said , i' m going to give a ticket anyway ... and put the details down,

do i have enough reason to appeal? he wrote down that he was there from 17.44 to 17.50 but he is lying i was at the window the whole time , he just showed up looked at my car and as i told him ill be downs stairs he decided to give me at ticket ANYWAY....

i was reading somewhere that with this notice should be another one saying that if visiting a resident the pcn should be lower?

thaks

no one? :confused:

hazard lights are not any protection from getting a parking ticket!

now, where was this? and which council or is it a private estate?

more info please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

hello i dd post this in pepipoo, but i got to this site i thought i would post here too

i think the officer has been a bit unfair with me ..i was at the window saw him and said im coming downstairs

a person on pepipoo as been really helpful

i was reading thrugh a old post in here and i a person said that if there are wrong amout wirtten on the pcn or If a note saying that ( visiting a resident the pcn should be lower and if this was not with my pcn the pcn can be void)

the council is haringey ...

i might sound stupid but am i not allwod to post the same problem in different forums ? ( just for me to see what differtent people would say and get different opinions and help)

THANKS

i might sound stupid but am i not allwod to post the same problem in different forums ? ( just for me to see what differtent people would say and get different opinions and help)

THANKS

I only posted the link to avoid you having to repeat yourself here, you can obviously ask as many people as you like for advice. :)

ok sorry ,

Thanks;)