texanbar

Egg Loan challenge begins

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3822 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone,

It's me again :D Right, deciding to tackle the Egg Loan now. Have just sent off the Account In Dispute letter, so shall update when I receive a response.

x:)x

Hi Texanbar,

I too have an egg loan, but i think it's enforcable.

Can i ask on what basis you are disputing yours on?

I would love to find a way to crack this one :)

Livis xx

HI Livis,

I read from other threads about lack of cooling off period and no T&C's (although I am sure these can be sent 'afterwards') on the Loan agreement, and information from the Consumer Credit Agreements thread.

My loan agreement is dated circa 2002 as was my credit card and I know Egg were not so great on agreements back then.

Have a read of thirty_n_fat Egg CCA Enforceable? don't know how to link threads :???: sorry

Okay, here's an update.... I received from Egg yesterday a response saying they have complied with the CCA request, mentioned a paragraph around signatures and state they will continue through DCA to collect the debt. I'll try and scan the letter received from Egg later.

Hi all,

Been a while since I updated this thread regarding my egg loan.

Last week received another letter from our infamous Trevor Munn but this time it states, on instructions from their client (ARC) acting on behalf of Egg Banks, documentation with now be prepared for the issue of a claim against me in Northampton County Court (blimey this will be my third one) for recovery of said debt.

Is this Trevor Munn's final straw letter and then they actually go ahead and do it? Does anybody know.

Hi again,

Received another letter from TM saying they are really really going to make the claim :rolleyes:

ALso had text from ARC and a letter saying I really really need to call them urgently.