Lowell telling porkies to me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5382 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lowell sent me 2 letters from the same printer:wink: I know.

Both letters have a reference on them at the bottom. They told me one letter was from a company and one from them and that they did not share printers:lol: But obviously share envelopes

They also told me the letter was an asignment, but in the same sentance over the phone told me they infact had bought the debt. Oh dear it was in dispute prior to them getting it and previous dca, seems to have not told them

I asked why the previous dca had not told them of the dispute and was replied with we bought it in bulk and its nowt to do with them, pay up

Even if they come up with cca the other company said was not available, surely they are not supposed to tell you the account is assigned to them, when they have infact bought it. I thought the original co had to send you a letter saying they had sold it to....Lowells.

Edited by stardust_john

Will send account in dispute, thanks. Must admit I rang them to tell them frustrated to why it was okay to be sold faulty item and passed to dca when trying to sort it out.

I only stopped paying when they wouldnt even look into fixing it and then didnt respond to cca. You see I know why they havnt responded. They sent one to me for me to sign, funny enough this was sent after I lodged my concern as soon as knew it was faulty, so why would I send it back?:p

I am going to do what I threatend other dca, charge for storage.

Must admit I admired how she went through security all in one breath

Stardust John

I think you are getting a tad confused. If the Leeds Losers buy a debt it is ASSIGNED to them. The assignment letter should have of course come from the Original Creditor and not been cobbled together in the Leeds threat Centre

Thanxs ODC, I see now. Even so she said they were sent by different people, in same envelope!!!! I know I have issues, but not stupidity, I hope any how:D Think they confuse things by sticking in same envelope, wouldnt be an issue if they did it legally.

Oh forgot to say. She did mention they had a printing service for original creditors, convinient eh:D

That will be the outsourcing company that works from a rundown industrial estate on the outskirts of Glasgae.

How very true. They dont know whether the are lowell Portfolio, Lowell Farcical, Red Debt or Hampden Illegal.

Poor old Andy B even thinks he has a squad of 'Licensed Field Collectors' the poor disillusioned fool.