You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

toys19

TDS protection lodged 11 days late.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3996 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

My LL friend lodged her TDS protection 11 days late - does this mean she is open to paying back 3x deposit?

Thanks

Um no. That would just be greedy. The general consensus is that if you the deposit is protected, the fine doesnt apply. And before you start quoting legislation, read it carefully and you will see that the 14 days is not one of the grounds that the penalty applies on.

Hi,

My LL friend lodged her TDS protection 11 days late - does this mean she is open to paying back 3x deposit?

Thanks

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Hi,

Thanks

Another money-grubbing tenant..................

Kentish Lass

Information given is based on my knowledge and experience and is not to be considered as legal advice

I actually think Toys 'friend' is the LL rather than tenant.

Indeed she is the LL. As an LL myself I try and help her with stuff...

I think they will still try it on as there is some dispute about damage.

I actually think Toys 'friend' is the LL rather than tenant.

In that case - I apologise - but sounds as if I was actually correct re the tenant:mad:

Actually, the fact she lodged it 11 days late will not give them grounds to go for the 3x deposit - it is obvious she was not trying to avoid protecting the deposit. I doubt a judge would find against her. Also, since tenant can no longer use small claims for this they could end up having to pay all the costs......................

Kentish Lass

Information given is based on my knowledge and experience and is not to be considered as legal advice