style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After a very long and tiring day stuck in my wheelchair in London we boarded the train and headed North. Our first task was to connect to wifi and get in touch with "lets fight bailiffs" and give him the sucessful outcome details, for if he had not been on hand to give advice on the Interpleader process then we would not have been prepared for the hearing. We cannot post the whole story yet as we still have other actions against the claimants and the enforcement officer sent to serve the writ on the day in question pending court action but the score is 2-0 to us at the moment. PLEASE get in touch with LFB if you are faced with an interpleader his advice will help you enormously and we thank him from the bottom of our hearts. We will post on everything that has taken place when the time is right but if we can help anyone out there we will be only to pleased to do so to the best of our ability. This has been a long uphill emotional struggle and started with a ccj for approx £1500 it rose to almost 4k with charges we knew were wrong. We have fought a set aside and Interpleader to get this far. All enforcement charges have been ordered to be refunded and costs awarded in our favour, If the claimant had only taken time to listen and reflect before taking action they would not have bills of 4k from legal costs and court costs todate.

So if you have been treated with unfair contempt FIGHT BACK, FIGHT BACK, FIGHT BACK you owe it to yourself.

wd

Thank you

and a massive well done to you.

please do advise as to the outcome of all this just to show other peaple who may have to go through the same thing as i well know its not easy but the best thing about an interpleader is the building of the high court

its fab.

well done again keep on going.

Thank you for your support.

It caused me a lot of discomfort and pain to attend that hearing and I have not been much use to anyone this week...but...I will not just lay down and be trampled over. It is after all only my body that is disabled, my brain is still in tact thank god:)

wd

good on you, i am sure you did a lot more than you think, an inspiration to everyone on here, its good to see them get their just desserts :)

and Second that, you are an inspiration to all what you have done most top solicitors have not.

it was not a case of winning in this case just to have back what was yours in the first place is not winning, but the next step now that is winning :lol:

yes your absolutely right LFB it is mine and was stolen from me. I need to muster the energy for the battles ahead as I suppose I am only at the foot of the long winding road to satisfaction. Monday will see the hiking boots laced up and first watering hole is at the solcitors, now thats a man who knows his onions from shallots his CV is excellent:)

wd

yes your absolutely right LFB it is mine and was stolen from me. I need to muster the energy for the battles ahead as I suppose I am only at the foot of the long winding road to satisfaction. Monday will see the hiking boots laced up and first watering hole is at the solcitors, now thats a man who knows his onions from shallots his CV is excellent:)

wd

Does that mean he is french then.:p

This case is extremely serious and the next few days could be very interesting !!

This case is yet another example of a litigant in person battling the enforcement industry and winning.

Wonkey Donkey cannot put too much information on here at present as there are some unresolved issues in the background but once resolved I am sure everyone will be able to see that this entire "Interpleader" situation is simply dreadful.

WELL DONE....to both of you.....

I know what you mean. I have heard of a similar case which has been going on for years and the defendants keep on delaying it with their tactics. Good luck with it. Dont post much as the companies involved will be following every move you make. Shame on them anyway. But Once you win name and shame the toasters.

So whats cooking today ?

The defendant (as they have now become) could resolve this entire matter at a stroke, we have no complaint about the company itself, it is one individual who has given rise to this situation and in doing so has caused the company he is employed by to be called into disrepute. We are prepared to see this matter to a conclusion and will keep you posted when we finally get there. Thank you all for your support it helps fire the furnace.

wd

The defendant (as they have now become) could resolve this entire matter at a stroke, we have no complaint about the company itself, it is one individual who has given rise to this situation and in doing so has caused the company he is employed by to be called into disrepute. We are prepared to see this matter to a conclusion and will keep you posted when we finally get there. Thank you all for your support it helps fire the furnace.

wd

I won't be able to sleep now.

i can't wait i feel like a kid at xmas i hope he dos'nt lose his job over this

i want to do that as selfish as that is.