You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Zibo666

Virgin Credit card interest charges

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4001 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

applied for the 0% for 6 months on card purchases. All my statements said 0% until June 2009 statement. Received Jun 09 statement and it state due date for payment is 15th july 2009, and estimated interest will be charged on the next statement. i paid the full balance on 13th July before the due date and just receive a statement saying that they have charged interest on it.

Is this correct, as it is my understanding that if you make the payment in full before the due date there is no interest charged?

I have phoned their customer service unit and they are completely hopeless and admit that the credit card statements are not straight forward, but will not remove the interest which I am confident should not have been charged.

Guest Old_andrew2018

Don't bother phoning MBNA their telephone operatives are useless I would advise that you write a letter of complaint.

Andy