stat demand??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i recieved a phonecall from one of marlins collectors saying that i had to keep my payments upto date because a stat demand had been issued. i dont remember getting one as he told me it was hand delivered and i hav had nothing hand delivered and signed for! do you think he was bluffing to get me to pay?

also is it possible to request to have your debs returned back to your original creditors? i would find this really helpfull! ?????

Edited by marlinhater23

I would ignore this, almost certainly it was a bluff. Even if an SD did land on your doormat, they are usually easily set aside.

Just as a precautionary measure, do you own a house or have a car worth over £3000, if the answer is no, then no worries.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

MARLINS GOOD GOD

PLEASE THE GOLDEN RULE DO NOT BREAK IT DO NOT SPEAK TO THESE POUND LIFE AGAIN

IF THEY WISH TO ISSUE A SD GRACK ON A MESSAGE TO YOU IN SW19

please do not be scare of these people they are bullies of the 1st order well i have know bullies in my time and may i add, not for long,

TO THE OP THE VERY BEST REGARDS

LILLY WHITE

Id quot circumiret, circumveniat.

please do not take my word for anything please do your own research All that i make comments on are done in good faith and to the best of my knowledge