You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Krackerjaxx

Help Help!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3993 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I'm new to these forums but am in desperate need of help. I stupidly allowed Claim Management UK to take 240 quid from me as they said I could have my debts wiped within 28 days. I was then contacted by Tate Lloyd Legal Services who informed me in writing to withhold payments as this could weaken my claim against my creditors. The whole process was taking months (Affadavits etc) only to find out Tate Lloyd were no longer trading. I went back to CM UK and all they could do was apologise and refund my 240 quid but offered to look into one of them which was a loan I had taken out before 2007. I have just been told today that their solicitors can't find the agreement to be unenforecable so I am in a right financial mess. Where do I turn to!!!

:(

Hi Krackerjaxx,

Welcome to CAG. You are in the right place and on here you will find alot of support, advice and help.

Nobody is stupid for wanting to sort out their financial woes, and I am sure there are thousands of people who still have not come across this site. You are here and from today, you can start making a big difference to taking back control.

First things first, who is the loan with, and how many payments are you behind. Once we can get a few more details, an appropriate response can be sorted for you to send.

You will get lots of support on here, just keep us all posted and we will all try and help. I'm no expert, but my outlook on debt, banks and money has completely altered my way of thinking (for the better!)

x:)x

Hi texanbar

Thanx for replying - I had Barclaycard, Mint, Santander and G E Money.

This all started in November 2008 so I'm about 7/8 months behind! I'm trying to see them through but I'm not very hopeful.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Krackerjaxx