Euro Car Parks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5373 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have read some very helpful advice on here regarding these monkeys. I am new to the site so sorry for posting here if there is a better spot.

I was issued a fine from Euro Carparks today for returning before 3 hours (which is stated in tiny print on a notice). I didn't return in 3 hours. My husband parked there at 10 am for twenty minutes and I parked there at 12 for about an hour. I had no idea he was there this morning but this seems like madness.

I presume I keep quiet, wait for a letter from them and deny knowledge (even though we didn't enter into a contract with them anyway)...?

Many thanks.

Hi there. Euro Parks will chance thier arm but stand firm. This is what will happen next..

1. 2 letters from Euro Parks-the first the usual invoice nonsense followed by another threatening to pass it on to a DCA

2. Up to 2-3 letters from thier DCA Control Account (letterhead has a chessboard/chequred motif) and/or Brinx- whose Director is associated to none other but Euro Parks! :rolleyes:(- a Mr Robert Plant- not he of Led Zeppelin though!;))

3. You may get another letter from ethier 6 months (or even a year down the line!) but ignore it all and they go away soon enough.

Best wishes

Edited by DDWales
spelling