remus

NDR Fixed Sum Credit

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4027 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

Littlewoods have ignored my daughters request to lower her payments, and what was £150 of goods, is now over £400 with charges!

She agreed to a payment plan over the phone (in desperation, to get them off her back), and when I saw the letter, it states a LOAN, she is adamant that she did'nt agree to a loan.

I have been reading through threads, and see that this appears to be their way of getting you to sign an agreement.

My question (Godmother if your about:wink:)

Do I cca littlewoods, or subject access them to get the original agreement?

Or, pay them the affordable amount each month till the goods are paid for and then take action re the charges.

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

take action now,

NDR aka whatever they want to be also add a fee around £75 to accept reduced payments.

Do you know the actual figure of charges to claim back? if so the proceed with the reclaim,

if not send the sar

ida x

• Haha 1

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

take action now,

NDR aka whatever they want to be also add a fee around £75 to accept reduced payments. WHAT, how can they be allowed to do that!

Do you know the actual figure of charges to claim back? if so the proceed with the reclaim, my daughter is bringing the paperwork that she has, over for me to work out.

if not send the sar will do:roll:

ida x

Thanks for replying

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.