You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

ashes

SAR file try to set off CCJ &charge order

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3999 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I have CCJ and CO. I am trying to do the right thing to set it off.

I had 3 MBNA credit cards and the DCA are Arrow Global LLC & Eversheds. I don't know are they all related, letter from Arrow Global always type in this style : Arrow Global LLC(MBNA).

I just double check that that the visa cards' number on the DCA's record/Letter/CCJ submission form are completely different with my cards.

I want to send for a SAR file/credit argeements to the OC (MBNA), do I need to quote any credit card number ? or should I send 4 SAR file for this 2 credit card both have 2 old and new number? Or do I need to quote anything at all.

I never received any letter for the 3rd credit card.

I am thinking MBNA has a habit making a mess on their record. Therefore I must be very careful what to do next because I do not to wake them up now, especially I now have so many things on my plate.

I only received letters from Arrow claiming they are responsile to chase these accounts & letters from Eversheds claiming they represent Arrow to chase the account. NO letter from MBNA (OC) about any transfer of the accounts at all.

Meanwhile the DCA are all in muscle chasing for full amount & threathening with their legal entitlement of the charge order... should I tell them anything at all for this moment.

Any thought would be much much appreciated in advance.

Thanks.

well you only need to send one SAR to mbna and i'd just give your name & then they should send everything they have on ALL A/C's involving you.

as for the CCA requests you could p'haps request these are sent as part of the SAR request [just ad a line?]

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

If all the cards are in one name then a single subject access request to MBNA asking for full disclosure of all data they hold about you across all accounts, but specifically list items (...including but not limited to...) such as CCA, statements, communications, Default Notices, Termination Notices and so on.