You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Tonster

MBNA - No CCA produced, now sold on

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4002 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I sent a CCA request to MBNA in May and a follow up 'in default' letter in June. Nothing at all sent in reply. Today I received a letter from Hillesden Securities saying the debt has been assigned to them and that MBNA no longer own the account, they do. Is the bemused letter the next step? Is there a link to this etc?

Thanks guys

i'd post this on the MBNA forum.

you are not alone!

there are MANY MANY MANY threads of the same issue.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Thread moved to MBNA Forum.

• Haha 1

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I can see I am not alone!

So is the bemused letter the next step then? Is there a template for this letter?

Cheers

Hi

I sent a CCA request to MBNA in May and a follow up 'in default' letter in June. Nothing at all sent in reply. Today I received a letter from Hillesden Securities saying the debt has been assigned to them and that MBNA no longer own the account, they do. Is the bemused letter the next step? Is there a link to this etc?

Thanks guys

Not to worry. Hillesden tend to buy up debt blind and at a very cheap rate why you should treat them as the scavengers they are. First of all, send the same CCA request to Hillesden as you previously forwarded to MBNA. They will not even answere you if they cannot produce a credible credit agreement. Please note, that they paid some 5 - 10 p per pound, hence, they can absorb any losses they incurr.

GR