Fredrickson International

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5373 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

I'm after some advice if at all possible.

I received a letter from Fredrickson saying that I owe Arrow Global LLC £407.98. I'd never heard of Arrow Global so I did some research and found out that they are affiliated with Orange. After a phone call to Fredrickson I found out that it was to do with a contract mobile phone taken out against my name in 2006. I haven't had an Orange contract phone since 2001 so obviously I am a bit confused. I asked for some more information on this like which address the phone was registered to etc. They couldn't provide this and said I should write a letter requesting this information. I have done this and haven't received anything back. I have just called them again and they then said they couldn't speak to me because the date of birth I supplied didn't match their records. I'm keen to get this issue tied up, paid off or whatever as this is probably stopping me from obtaining credit. I have checked my credit report and have found nothing on there with regard to this debt.

Any advice or help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

It sounds as if they have been phishing to find out whom the debt belongs to. If you didn't take out a contract in 2006 with Orange it is not your debt. There are no entries in your credit reports so your ability to get credit hasn't been affected. I wouldn't worry about it. If they write again it is just a case of sending a complaint to their Compalints Department reiterating that this is not your debt and you know nothing about it.

sound like a phising trip to me and they pulled your name out of a hat.

Simple write dont phone them they dont listen and demand their complaints procedure if they persist in processing your data without your permission, which of course you havent given them,

and if you have checked your credit file which shows no entry, which one have you checked?