Debt Manager Ltd CCA

Wato
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5382 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a cca to these(signed for on the 27th) and have just recieved a letter today from these saying

"we refer to previous correspondance and write to advise you that we have requested a copy of your signed agreement and will revert to you once this is to hand"

do I still give then the 12+2 days (is that working days?)then send a dispute letter or just wait till they finally come back with something

cheers Wato

Is debt manager part of moorcroft?

I only ask as i vaguely remember getting something off these a while back and i'm sure it was moorcrofts address on it.

If they are they are just trying to scare you that little bit more with a different shade of red on the letter.

Andy...

I'm dealing with debt manager ltd aswell!! They have admitted no cca yet still trying to get me to pay up!! They are based beside me in Edinburgh i don't think they have anything to do with moorcroft!! I might be wrong though!!

Personally I am not sure if it is worth wasting a stamp letting these people know the account is in despite, certainly I would not spend the money to record it. The thing is they already know, they just choose to ignore it as they think they are above the law, and the actions of the OFT do little to convince them otherwise.

I presume when you sent the original CCA request to them it informed them of the 12 days (and even if not as persons working in this industry they are well aware of the laws governing it).

You would not think of telling your mechanic how to fix your car or any other "professional" how to do their job, so why try to teach granny how to such eggs when it come to DCAs?

That said, I may be inclined to send them a letter refering them to all your previous letters giving them the dates sent. This lets them know you are keeping records and may get them to cool it where they have nothing.

Edited by count orlok
added something

what is the date I will be looking at to send off the dispute letter as im not sure if the 12+2 is classed as working days or 2weeks from when CCA was signed for

thanks wato

You would not think of telling your mechanic how to fix your car or any other "professional" how to do their job, - See you are getting DCA's confused with Professional people - they aint professional they are idiots

quote]

You would not think of telling your mechanic how to fix your car or any other "professional" how to do their job, - See you are getting DCA's confused with Professional people - they aint professional they are idiots

quote]

Dunno tho', some of them do act like whores. :roll: