Moneybarn Claimform - car finance

beachcomber60
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi hope its oks im going to join this thread because i am in the same boat as you guys.

I handed the car back to MB, i knew they were going to sell it on, they did, for 7 grand short, and just passed it over to Stevensdrake solicitors who sent me the threatning letters asking for full payment or court. I contacted them and made an arrangement of £50 per month as thats all i can afford.

Anyway, all i have is a statement of what it was sold for - and i am just taking their word for it really arnt i? I havent questioned it at all.

So far i have paid them around £600 - should I CCA them or subject request them? Or ask for details on who bought the vehicle etc? Would it make any difference anyway?

ONE payment was late (their mistake) and they sent me a charging order! because of their mistake i sent them a cheque which crossed in the post with their letter.

I hate Stevensdrake - they are poisen - and forever trying to wind me up - they are very hostile indeed.

Beechy - i sent you a friend request!

Any ideas on how to squash this would be great.

Fiona

Edited by moonshinebabe
added some text

I think we need the legal boffins to reply to you on this one, Beachy and I am not with the same sols as you, allthough Beachy seems to be having same probs. As for you Beachy let them take you to court, they have not replied to any requests, it all smells like a dung heap, I think you will find that is an empty threat, and they will either phone or write to you shortly. I bet they phone!!.

The sols have sent me a letter stating that my offer has been rejected, they are now demanding full payments in 7 days or court action will be taken. As far as I know, if they take me to court surely the judge has to take all of the relevent crediters into consideration and the payments to them, also all relevent income and expendature, since I have been through it all with the CCCS and they in their infinate wisdom have said that we dont earn enough to be put on a debt mangement plan, and to make token payments to all unsecured debts, M.B. Finance would fall under that umberella. So given that information do I have to worry regards the court threat, can they secure against my property straight away, or will a CCJ come into force first. Please resond asap, thanks to all.

Carp, Have you started your own thread on this matter? Get all your letters of threats from them together, try to post up as much as possible in your thread. Keep the CCCS letter and guard it. They have threatened legal action, so have you requested via CCA or SAR details of these alleged accounts?

If you have and they have failed to deliver, then seeing as theyve threatened you with legal action, you can safely issue a CPR request to ask for All statements and Executed agreement. 7 days is long enough. Then you can force the issue by app;lying to court to get the documentation. It shouldnt cost you anything as youre most likely on benefits yes?

I have my M.B. finance agreement seems ok, my problem with them was the way I was treated when I put in for a restructure, totaly dissmissed. I have not put in for CCA or Subect access request as I dont think there is anything wrong in that department, however if you think it would stenghten my case if I go to court then I shall put in for them. My main worry is what can the court do to me.

I have my M.B. finance agreement seems ok, my problem with them was the way I was treated when I put in for a restructure, totaly dissmissed. I have not put in for CCA or Subect access request as I dont think there is anything wrong in that department, however if you think it would stenghten my case if I go to court then I shall put in for them. My main worry is what can the court do to me.

A court isnt going to be too worried about how you were treated IMO. But are you sure the agreement is OK? are you sure they have not added any charges or fees that they shouldnt have. An SAR would most likely surpirse you. So its certainly worth a try.

Beachy...if you hit the red triangle at the bottom of your Avator you can ask for site help .... It's to report Posts but it is also a way of attracting a Mods input..

Spam. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Hi Beachy,

I like Carp fear for our homes over this.

Firstly they would have to get a CCJ... then you would have to default on that CCJ before they could apply for a Charging Order... then you would have to settle the debt if you sell your home.

You are an incredibly long way off from that happening so don't let that worry you.

Seriously, softly softly catchee monkey, take each step as it arrives and collect all the ammo you can get.. they are the ones that are likely to make the mistakes as they are not as 'invested' as you.

Have faith.

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Ok Beachy, lets not get ahead of ourselfs here, there seems to be a long way to go so lets neither of us get too jumpy. Hold tight my son long bumpy ride to come, but I am sure with the help of the clan we will come through.

Beachy, have a look at your agreement, I think I have found a chink in their armour (with the help of 42man) as I took out gap ins with ABRAXAS and paid it staight away by cc card, but on my agreement there is a sentance stating that a third party called PINNACLE was getting paid something. CHECK YOURS it may be something it may be nothing but wortha try. I am waiting on a answer from someone regarding this.