Christmas 2009 - First Advert

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5377 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is this the earliest advert or what

Meet Maxwellspacer.gifspacer.gifOur 2009 Christmas Bear spacer.gifWe are delighted to introduce Maxwell: the Harrods Christmas Bear for 2009.

Crafted to the highest standards. The latest member of our collectible cuddly toy family is a companion you will cherish far beyond the festive season.spacer.gif

---------

Recieved today 30 July 2009 by email :eek:

Oooh now there's a neccessity if ever I saw one! A Christmas Bear from Harrods !

Don't forget to put it on your I&E form :p

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

OMG and only trilions of days to go!

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

"Book your Xmas 2009 dinner here" have been in manchester for a few weeks now. I've also seen santa lollipops, though I suspect they are leftovers from last year.

It's no wonder Christmas doesn't seem like it used to be. Shops drag it on for months on end and by the time you get to december, you're sick of it.

I remember when Xmas stuff wasn't out until late november or early december, the shops shut for a week over Xmas and you HAD to do a load of shopping before hand. It was great.

But I feel sorry for kids when what we have now is what passes for Christmas. All the exitement has gone - and that's not just me getting older, I've heard it said from friends about their own kids.

Have to book Xmas works parties in July/Aug in Manchester Centre to get in on the good nights/places.

Vaguely remember noticing QVC had a Xmas present slot this week or last!!

There is a local greetings card shop, full of 2010 calendars

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....