Studio and Debt plan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, i've got a letter from Studio saying there passing the debt onto Moorcroft debt recovery ltd, i'm on a debt management plan and studio have basically refused to accept the amount offered, it says they will call at my home to collect the debt and all legal costs of court summons will be added, spoke to my debt plan manager and she said they've told us they would do this, when you get a letter from Moorcroft tell us the account number and they will negotiate with them.

Can they send someone round to my house, and i'm currently sending cca letters out to all creditors as i didn't sign anything with studio and there still adding charges on

thanks

Can they send someone round to my house,
Not wihout your permission they can't. But if they are passing it on to Moorcroft any threat of that is some way off yet.

Studio are famous for not being able to provide an enforceable CCA, they'll probably send you a copy of what one would have looked like with your details handwritten in, minus your signature.

As for adding charges, they can add what they like but in the absence of an enforceable agreement they will be urinating against the wind. :rolleyes:

Not wihout your permission they can't. But if they are passing it on to Moorcroft any threat of that is some way off yet.

Studio are famous for not being able to provide an enforceable CCA, they'll probably send you a copy of what one would have looked like with your details handwritten in, minus your signature.

As for adding charges, they can add what they like but in the absence of an enforceable agreement they will be urinating against the wind. :rolleyes:

ok that's great, i will await the Moorcroft letter. There the only ones who are awkward