littlewoods ndr & being on the dole"help"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

is littlewoods doing this to alot of people out there  

6 Caggers have voted

1. 1. is littlewoods doing this to alot of people out there

• yes
    • no
    • has in the past

thank you everyone for the help so far your all stars*

but im just hoping there is someone over the weekend who knows what they are on about who can take a look at my cca's and i think i done that red triangle thing so im hopeful admin can take a look but anyone please feel free to email me,ill be so happy for any advise .

once again thanks guys

Hi,

Site Team are aware, hopefully someone will help you shortly.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

all in a zip folder to.im not sure if these open ok so please let me know of any problems.

Attached Fileszip.gifall my cca agreements in zip folder.zip (2.12 MB, 8 views)

thank you

I have brought your zip folder down so people dont have to search for it:)

I cant read the documents that clearly, however is there any reference to the "Data Protection Act 1998" on any of them ?

the reason you are probably not attracting very much attention is because you are still in the Welcome Forum".. I have moved your thread to the General Debt section.. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

no can see any.what does this mean

I think, I will ask to make sure, that if there is no reference to the Data Protection Act then they cant pass your information on to a 3rd party.. which would mean Credit reference agencies and the like.

Dont get your hopes up just yet, I will ask the site team.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Oh, here are some comments from the site team.

from Car2403

There's a key prescribed term missing - none of them state a credit limit. "We will periodically fix a credit limit and notify you of it" isn't good enough to comply with the Agreement Regulations, so it's unenforceable.

Not sure why there's 3 agreements, but I haven't read the whole thread - but they all don't have a credit limit.

from ukaviatoraviator

If it has not got reference to the Consumer Credit Act then i believe it is worthless as an agreement.

The prescribed terms for enforceability under s127(3) are given in Schedule 6 of the Consumer Credit (Agreements) Regulations 1983 for fixed sum loans (e.g. bank loans, hire purchase agreements), the agreement must contain a term stating the amount of the credit.

The agreement must contain a term stating how the debtor is to discharge his obligations under the agreement to make the repayments, which may be expressed by reference to a combination of any of the following:

(a) number of repayments

(b) amount of repayments

© frequency and timing of repayments

(d) dates of repayments

HTH

BCOBS

Have just noticed the dates of these agreements... 2006 - 2008 and 2009.

Unfortunately, they could be enforceable in that there were amendments to the act which took place after April 6, 2007.

BCOBS

My OH's Littlewoods agreement was in 2007 & he'd done online application but they still can't find agreement so send the CCA request off & see what comes back.

SORRY - it's Sunday morning & that's my only excuse but I'll stick to it unless you can prove otherwise :D

Please ignore my last message.

SORRY - it's Sunday morning & that's my only excuse but I'll stick to it unless you can prove otherwise :D

Please ignore my last message.

Ok, will do :D

slebech0337 , is it possible you can split this into two threads.. One for littlewoods and one for the other Creditor, please.

Once you have started a new thread, I will transfer the relevant posts over.

BCOBS

i think it may be good to send off the 30 day no action thing togive me time to find the best way to solve this .i had another letter today saying they are going to pass the great uni one to ndr to so that would just leave the littlewoods.but if what you said above i may get out of that one being passed on.as it was taken out in 2006.im just not sure what to do.now any advise.

they can have what i haven't got anyway.but they are getting more and more demanding in the letters now they cant phone me as i changed my number ,and gone ex directory .so they can only write to methe last few months ive payed them £1 on each as there are 3 of them littlewoods-great universal-marshal ward but they are all the same company even ndr is under littlewoods group to.but i cant give any more ive got other bills to pay to,what about trying the write the debt off letters has anyone tryed them i doubt if they would work but are they worth ago?someone must have had the same trouble so please can some one pass on advise ill be very greatfull to you, youve all been great anyway but so far im still abit unsure what to do.

I was going to say what CARO said about their being no credit limit. There is also no figure mentioned for default charges. They are supposed to say how much they will charge. As already said you can only pay what you can afford. NDR is the inhouse dca for Littlewoods and I have to say they are a nightmare. I would send a strong letter to all 3 and tell them you will continue to pay £1 per month whether they agree or not. Tell them no judge would make me pay anymore than what you can afford to pay. I would copy OFT in on the letter and also your local TS.

i dont know if anyone out there knows about how to do this but as i sent in the cca's they think i have a 3rd party working on this can anyone knock up a template letter that sounds official so they take notice for me if not advise what i should put in it ,im no good at this but if they think 3rd party is involved they may take notice,

if anyone can please can you let me know and then i can send it off asap and hopefully it may help others out there to in the same position

thanks again your all great