littlewoods ndr & being on the dole"help"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5377 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

is littlewoods doing this to alot of people out there  

6 Caggers have voted

1. 1. is littlewoods doing this to alot of people out there

• yes
    • no
    • has in the past

hi all first time message on my own so i hope some one can help.

ok i lost my job due to ill health and im on benifits just over £65 every week not a lot but i run up some bills with littlewoods-great uni-marsallward.wile i was in work i owe approx £1400 on littlewoods-£650 great uni-£270 on marsall ward,any way i read on this site about cca credit agreement thing so i did as it said and senrt it off in the mean time ive been paying them each £1 i know its not alot but im broke i got nothing left after paying bills and im only getting £15pw food and i have my kids at weekends its so hard ,but today lo and behold they sent the forms with my signature on .bugger it so also ive had one letter from ndr the littlewoods in house debt collectors ,for marsall ward asking for full payment so give it a few days and the others will come .now before i tryed the cca thing i did ask them to lower payments but they wouldnt help and never wrote back.

what do i do?every other company ive wrote to have been ok and reduced payments or even put them on hold.but littlewoods are such t***s sorry but they are putting me in such a stress .im panicing that im going to loose the little i have.does anyone know any ideas.ive been thinking of sending letter signed for asking for 30 days to sort my finances out ,then the letter asking to right off debts then the one asking for token payments just to keep them off my back for a wile and they cant say i havent kept in touch but thats just short term anyone have any better ideas how to solve my mess .i feel so stupid i wish i never had them now but i couldnt see ill health coming up.and then loosing job i feel sooooooo worried!

so please any advise would be great.

thank you all:)

Don't fret. I'm sure someone will advise you very soon.

when you sent letters to them asking to reduce the payments did you state that you were in financial hardship?

its also a good idea when doing this to make them an offer of what you can comfortably afford to pay them each month.

Back this up by sending them a statement of means ( a list of your incoming and out going expenses) you can also send them a recent bank statement too Thus proving to them that you cannot afford what they are asking of you.

I have done this with a few companies.

So far one refused, one accepted and the other has yet to respond.

IF YOU FEEL I HAVE HELPED YOU AT ALL PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TIP MY SCALES.

NATWEST PPI SUCCESS £490 25/08/09

NATWEST PPI 2nd CLAIM WON £1135 02/10/09

A & L PPI £395 WON

CREATION CLAIM PARTIAL REFUND £1825 01/04/10 NOW OFF TO FOS FOR THE REST

BARCLAYCARD STILL PENDING

LITTLEWOODS DCA . DEBT WIPED OUT AND CREDIT FILE UPDATED 23/09/09

hi mate thank you for the advise yes ive done just as you said back in may but they said they will not except lower payments than 80pm and on 65 pw

but as you said ive done this with all the other lenders com;anys and all have excepted lower payments apart from this lot

they are already been investigated by trading standards for poor practice and harassment to customers so they told me ,but they said they need more people to complain before they act,so anyone out there report them if you are getting hassle i had 65 calls in a two week period so i reported them for it but they told me if more people complain they will act,ive written letter after letter to them but they ignored all until i sent the cca thing to them and they turned up i was hoping they wouldn't but havinastella reckons some maybe not legal but i have not heard back off him yet!also im trying to find out as they have miss spelt my last name on all of the ccas does this make a difference.

Just an idea. But how about throwing a spanner in the works, by sending a letter of complaint to them for the harrasment and stress they have caused. Back this up with a copy of a letter from your doctor.

Maybe i'm clutching at straws but any letter of complaint to them cannot go ignored and they have to investigate. If they do not reach a satisfactory conclusion then you have the right to go to the FOS

A & L PPI £395 WON

they are already been investigated by trading standards for poor practice and harassment to customers so they told me ,but they said they need more people to complain before they act,so anyone out there report them if you are getting hassle i had 65 calls in a two week period so i reported them for it but they told me if more people complain they will act,ive written letter after letter to them but they ignored all until i sent the cca thing to them and they turned up i was hoping they wouldn't but havinastella reckons some maybe not legal but i have not heard back off him yet!also im trying to find out as they have miss spelt my last name on all of the ccas does this make a difference.

its possible ! i'll be back tomorrow to see how things are progressing.

Try not to worry. The help is here

A & L PPI £395 WON

ye maybe that would work god ive had to even change my number due to the amount of calls i was getting but silly me never kept a record of it.

they just seem like they dont care they were happy when i was in work paying them even offered me vip a/cmakes you laugh eh with in one week i had my first letter,are well just make you panic with all the things you read

I don't know if your agreement is valid but, as was pointed out to me, they can't have what you don't have so pay £1 pm, send the harassment letter re phone calls & don't be bullied. If they want to they can take you to court but the judge will see you're on benefits & probably only order you to pay £1 pm anyway after he sees your I & E so L'woods will be no better off!

I know it's hard but just don't give in to them :)

As far as your agreement is concerned, if you don't get a response over the weekend & you're still really worried, maybe use the red triangle under your name & ask one of the site team to check it for you.