natalie

Lloyds Credit Card

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4028 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Lloyds havent responded at all to my CCA request (sent 18th June) nor to the Account in Dispute letter. However, I have just checked my credit files and they have logged defaults with Equifax and Experian today. I have missed 1 payment (on a reduced arrangement) and so it is blatantly because I am disputing the account.

I have written to OFT, and emailed both CRA's, is there anything else I should do?

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

I have written to OFT, and emailed both CRA's, is there anything else I should do?

Yes, get Lloyds complaints procedure, and then wring it dry!:D

You can also make acomplaint to the FOS Financial Ombudsman Service

And also How to Complain

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!