You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

leviculus_puella

needing advice on csa please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3997 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi all thanks in advance for any help i recieve, my husband has children from a previous marriage which he has always paid his maintenace for, his ex wife is unhappy with the amount he pays and has given the csa my personal information ie name and place of employment. i have repeadedly told the csa that i do not consnet to them having any info on me which i believe is my legal right my question is do i have any choice and what can i do to prevent them having my details.

yes you do have rights and you are under no obligation to provide them with any of your details. however it seems that your husband has already provided the info.

im unsure of the reason why but they want to know if you earn more than him or he more than you, if he earns more he pays more (or at least im led to belive)

It's irrelevant how much you earn the CSA are only interested in how much your husband earns. So i would ask for the CSA to confirm in writing that they will destroy any details they have on you and that they have no cause to ask you for details again. Failing that contact the OC to do a data protection complaint.

thanks for the replys the info was given to the csa by my husbands very unhappy ex wife! i was concerned because a dialogue has been started between the csa my husband and his ex wife regarding my details, i havent even recieved a copy for my own records luckily my other half is in agreement with me and is happy to share his copy. it seems very unjust that i cant prevent them discussing me. it might seem petty but im annoyed on the principle.:p

thanks for the replys the info was given to the csa by my husbands very unhappy ex wife! i was concerned because a dialogue has been started between the csa my husband and his ex wife regarding my details, i havent even recieved a copy for my own records luckily my other half is in agreement with me and is happy to share his copy. it seems very unjust that i cant prevent them discussing me. it might seem petty but im annoyed on the principle.:p

the CHILD SUPPORT AGENCY dont adhere to principles, they are only interested in the welfare of the child or children they seek maintanence for. they can obtain information on anybody that they are required to or who have been brought to there attention by any means possible to ensure that the child or children are getting what the law says they must have.

they are a law of there own. and they use it.

cab

Cab1ne-Lombard-Shoosmiths **Claim Recieved**

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?181761-Cab1ne-Lombard-Shoosmiths-**Claim-Recieved**/page25

Summary Judgement 01/02/2011 **REFUSED** set for trial "May 23rd To June 30th 2011"

DISCONTINUED 3rd MAY 2011 **WON**

santander" Responsible Lending!!!!!!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?219431-quot-santander-quot-Responsible-Lending!!!!!!!

Capquest "V" Cab1ne

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?262962-Capquest-quot-V-quot-Cab1ne

"STAYED"

CAB "Sittin Tight"

you can prevent them from using your details as they have no legal right to them. If they discuss or publish information about you they themselves fall foul of the DPA and can be taken to court just like anyone else.

As uneverdid said - what you earn is of no consequence to his ex-wife or the CSA, so as the details are irrelevant they should have no issues in destroying them.

thanks for the replys i am writing them a stinging letter quoting sections 7 & 10 of the act and also threatened to report them to oft for collecting info without knowledge to me nor letting me know what they intend to do with it, any other ideas gratefully recieved, i feel like im on my high horse but as my other half has already been assessed lots and lots i feel like theyre just trying to squeeze the last drop of blood kind of thing, he always pays what they ask and on time. i totally agree that he should pay up despite the fact that he has no access through no fault of his own, its just so b***** unfair!!!