Any Help Vs. First Credit please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Been paying making monthly payments to First Credit regarding my debt to United Utilities and been paying this for just over 8 months now. Had a phone call today regarding "a review of my account" in which i was told i had paid £500 of this bill but i still owe £600 (my debt to 1st Credit never exceeded £600 and at the current rate, i would be paying them over £1200). The original bill was only £600 which rather angered me. Then i was told unless i don't "offer" more to pay (as in pay them more monthly) which i can't afford, then they won't honour the agreement i have with them (of £60 a month) unless i send in "a detailed list of my incomings and outgoings". Now i find this to be a massive invasion of my privacy and to be frank, i've had enough. Is there anyway i can report this kind of phonecall to Trading Standards?

I don't mind paying the debt off, but when they come along and say i need to tell them what im spending and what's coming in......

Any advice before i blow up from anger?

Edited by mad-tramp

Also might be worth adding that they did ring up 2 months ago requesting me to "offer" them more. And they also requested me to pay the whole £500+ off today in one single payment.

Send the 1st Crud rogues this :mad:

Dear Sirs

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only.

I am of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine.

Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company will be recorded. (**Even if you don‘t yet have recording equipment!!**)

Yours faithfully,

well or friends in Reigate.

please do has you have been advised sent for a statement of account.

GOLDEN RULE AND PLEASE FOLLOW IT

DO NOT SPEAK TO THESE PEOPLE AGAIN

If they are acting on behalf of they cant sue in there own right so they can go swing.

if you believe they have been adding charges stop paying them also inform

UU,

IF IT WAS ME I WOULD NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE DEAL WITH UU.

Also to further add to this post, my partner (the one who owns the account) suffers from severe mental health issues and them ringing up does make me concerned about her health as im her primary carer

I don't think there is a specific letter template which outlines a request for a statement of account, simply you would ask them to supply you with a statement of account for the lifetime of the account, and you would expect a prompt response, and certainly within 14 days.

This will outline all of the payments made to first crud, and exactly what charges they have illegally been putting on top, I am sure cerbs will have a template or a better idea of how to word it.

Boo;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!