A response to my CCA request letter...Woo-Hoo!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5339 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a CCA request letter to Fredrickson International a couple of weeks ago and I have just received this letter from Shop Direct Finance Co Ltd (debt was originally with Littlewoods Catalogue).

They have not produced a copy of the agreement,but sent me a copy of a "current agreement" that's not even filled in instead.

I'm thinking that this means I'll not be needing to send any more money in their direction again.

Do I send a modified version of the"failure to provide a copy of the agreement within prescribed timescale" letter,or is there a copy of a more appropriate response available?

I've censored any personal details from the letter,but the "agreement" is as is.

th_IMG_0002.jpg

th_IMG_0001.jpg

th_IMG-Censored.jpg

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your letter of xxxxxxx telling me what my agreement would have looked like. Please see below what payment would have looked like if you had been able to provide an enforceable agreement;

2wdvksk.jpg

Yours Truly,

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your letter of xxxxxxx telling me what my agreement would have looked like. Please see below what payment would have looked like if you had been able to provide an enforceable agreement;

2wdvksk.jpg

Yours Truly,

ROFL:lol:

ROFL:lol:

love it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

send them the bogoff no cca letter.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

fredrickinson will more than likely send u a letter saying some rubbish about moral obligations and payment plan etc.

Remember Freds are a division of Bryan Carter.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I have littlewoods bringing my statement date forwards etc, slapping on charges, whinging on about arrears, had the account for ages, is it worth CCAing them?

Absolutely :wink:

I have littlewoods bringing my statement date forwards etc, slapping on charges, whinging on about arrears, had the account for ages, is it worth CCAing them?

Hi and welcome.

Yep, it is extremely unlikely that they will have one.

David

Something sounds dodgy here. Bringing statement dates forward cant be good.

• 1 month later...

Star Cannibal & Mr Ton. I think I have just woke my neighbours up with my incredibly loud laughing at those posts. Honestly how hilarious, I have not laughed so much in ages. I have a littlewoods cat I have not paid for 2yrs, last time I made a payment the bal was £1700, now my monthly statement comes in and it currently stands at £4300, they are adding over £100 per month interest and late payments. I am sending away for my CCA tomorrow and I know for definite I dont have one cuz I opened the acc when I worked at what is now shop direct and my friend opened it for me and I never signed jack. I will send them the money pic with the catchphrase. In fact I am doing it with all shop direct cats. I have all the cats they do, (6 or 7 in total) and I didnt sign anything for any of them. Serves them right, I left because my dad had an accident and they never let me have any time off to go visit him in hospital, then the final straw my OH mum died and and they said I wasnt allowed the time off to go to the funeral, so I left. I cant wait to stick it to them like they stuck it to me!