Close Motor Finance Please Help!!!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3449 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I receioved in the post today a statement of account from day1 when i purchased my Vauxhall Signum using Close for the finance. Firstly i hadnt asked for this and have never received one before so i was wondering why i have been sent it.

I have had huge problems with the car since i bought it (im 3 yrs into the HP of 4 in total) and have also had payment issues over the 3 years aswell.

My question is, as I have looked over the statement there are some things that im not sure about and also im aghast at the level of charges they have levied against me!

1) It states they gave me 8995 credit and i paid 995 deposit. I did no such thing. the car dealer told me they could finance the whole amount of £8995 which was the purchase price. i didnt pay him 995!

2) The charges. can these be claimed back? £25.00 for a phone call. notice of default fee £23.50!!!!!

Having added up over three years of a four year agreement, the toal payable was £11,471, i have already paid £10,000 but i now owe nearly 4,000 beacuse of the charges!

Any help would be graetly apprecaited!

PS sorry for the spelling!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...