You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

chairman_miaow

Close Motor Finance Please Help!!!!!!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2067 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I receioved in the post today a statement of account from day1 when i purchased my Vauxhall Signum using Close for the finance. Firstly i hadnt asked for this and have never received one before so i was wondering why i have been sent it.

I have had huge problems with the car since i bought it (im 3 yrs into the HP of 4 in total) and have also had payment issues over the 3 years aswell.

My question is, as I have looked over the statement there are some things that im not sure about and also im aghast at the level of charges they have levied against me!

1) It states they gave me 8995 credit and i paid 995 deposit. I did no such thing. the car dealer told me they could finance the whole amount of £8995 which was the purchase price. i didnt pay him 995!

2) The charges. can these be claimed back? £25.00 for a phone call. notice of default fee £23.50!!!!!

Having added up over three years of a four year agreement, the toal payable was £11,471, i have already paid £10,000 but i now owe nearly 4,000 beacuse of the charges!

Any help would be graetly apprecaited!

PS sorry for the spelling!!!

YOu were sent the statement due to the changes to the consumer credit Act bought in by the 2006 ammendments that have only recently come into force.

Any one know anything about these fees now the HP is finsished and paid for? is it too long ago to even be worth asking about it?

You mention HP, but is this Hire Purchase, does it say so on the finance agreement ?