You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Izzy40

Couple of bits of advice please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4000 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have received a letter from Cap 1 following my letter with the offer of pro rata payments and I/E details. They have asked for copies of my bank statement and wage slips ..... now in theory I have no problem providing this, but I do not want them gaining information about my employer and starting to ring me there. I am sure that I've read that a creditor has no right to these documents, help? Also, if they are not, do I write to them again or ignore their request and just keep paying my pro rata amount.

I have received a letter from a DCA after I sent them an Account in Dispute letter approx 6weeks after I CCAd them. They are basically saying that these tings take time. I would like to reduce my payment to just a token of £1 per month ..... just wondering if most people who are not provided with their CCA end up reducing their payments or even not paying at all???

no cca no enforceable debt so stop paying them

and no they are not entilted to the info they are requesting

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Not they are not entitled to that info, only a court can request that.:p

Thanks, shall I just ignore their request??

If it is not the one in dispute just keep paying the pound. They have no right to that information.

For the one in dispute, just stop paying until they produce a CCA. Then, have it checked out for enforcability.