Fed Up with Next Directory anything I can do?

welshcake
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Two months ago I dug out all my wifes Next directory statements as dispite paying £80 a month the balance still seemed high and I noticed all the Service Charges each month which when I quizzed them was interest on the balance. I stated that I wish the account to be placed in some sort of financial hardship where we paid the money each month and don't pay interest and not allowed to order which they agreed.

I have today recieved a statement dispite paying they have again charged me a service charge and also a late payment fee which I am not happy about, Is their anyway I can say right sod you then your only getting like £20 a month off me now or something like that.

Can I even go down the route of requesting a CCA?

Help Needed

So it is worth CCA them then? Should I just offer them a really small payment a month and say up yours that's all your getting if your not happy then take me to court as won't the court favour myself if I have made an offer and yet they won't accept it.

It's always worth sending a CCA just in case.

If you make an offer it will go in your favour because it would show the Judge that you are not deliberately trying to avoid the issue, besides if it ever went that far a Judge would look at your circumstance and then decide what he thought you could reasonably afford & in some cases that could be as little as £1 per month.