You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

jamcatella

Unsigned Sainsburys CC CCA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3998 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I have today finally recieved a copy of our CCA from sainsburys. This shows our signiture but is not signed by Sainsburys or dated by them.

The CCA is from March 2007. Does this make it unenforceable? And if so what do I do next?

Any help much appreciated

people would need to see it to judge if it is valid or not

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

I dont have access to a scanner. Are there any particular points that would validate this agreement so I can check myself?

Thanks for that - still reading throught it all.

So far all the prescribed terms are on my agreement - but Sainsburys havent signed it. All the other CCA's I have received back have been signed by the banks, which is what made me think this one might not be enforceable. The link doesnt seem to refer to signitures. Has anyone else come accross this?