help marlin!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5381 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

it was a personal loan with yourkshire bank. we have been paying them 150 a month but my partner was made redundant so we couldnt keep that up. we went to dmc who advised us to cancel our dd with marlin and set up a plan with them. marlin phoned me it was aguy called marl who i have since seen on dispaches, and told me that a astatutory damand had been issued (i have never recieved one and i would knw as he told me they were all hand delivered) and that if i didnt keep the account up to date by paying 150 over the phone that he would commence bankrupcy proceedings with immidiate effect. hope this helps im not very good at this stuff. thank you

dmc is called best solutions! they seem to have got them off my back for now. i have never asked them about the agreement. i will request a cca from them and then where do i go from there even though i have been paying them all this time? thanx

you check to see if it is enforceable

remember after 12+2 days no agreement no enforcable debt, tell Mark the Marlin Moron that next time he bothers you:D

rite ill do that, should i usde one of the templates on here? thanx again.

ps is that 12+2 days after the date i state on the letter or the date thet marlin recieve?

mr ton.....yes i watched dispaces. marlin should be ashamed of them selvs they r worse than pondlife:-x

Hi marlin hater (me TOO) - i havbe a YB overdraft that Marlin have passed to Morimer Clarke Sols - who have issued me with a Statutory demand - this is DESPITE I am with a DMP (CCCS) and have offered payment AND that I have claimed unfair bank charges from YB that exceed the overdraft amount - so what i owe is in dispute - they are DISGRACEFUL (want to use more stronger language but have already been told off by moderator -- SOZ ) I have compained to OFT about Marlin/MC Sols as their behaviour is excessive and bullying

Have sent them CCA request this week - see what happens - keep this thread updated and let us know what happens .....

Also..YB passed my debt to more than one DCA - which is against OFT guidelines (confusing and oppressive) I will write to YB direct this week and let them know how MARLIN/MC Sols are ruining their reputation - if they are the original holders of the debt surely they retain some responsibility to how the DCA/Solicitors behave ????

anyone got any ideas to help MARLINHATER and me ?

it was a personal loan with yourkshire bank. we have been paying them 150 a month but my partner was made redundant so we couldnt keep that up. we went to dmc who advised us to cancel our dd with marlin and set up a plan with them. marlin phoned me it was aguy called marl who i have since seen on dispaches, and told me that a astatutory damand had been issued (i have never recieved one and i would knw as he told me they were all hand delivered) and that if i didnt keep the account up to date by paying 150 over the phone that he would commence bankrupcy proceedings with immidiate effect. hope this helps im not very good at this stuff. thank you

Hi Marlin

I remember my first posts on here too, and at first it is daunting but believe me the guys and gals on here will keep you together, just heed their advice, and remain positive.

Oh and if marl the moron calls pass him to me and I'll sort him for you.

(only because I gained the knowledge to do so from here).

Cheers

Mr W

Good Luck

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Hi marlin hater (me TOO) - i havbe a YB overdraft that Marlin have passed to Morimer Clarke Sols - who have issued me with a Statutory demand - this is DESPITE I am with a DMP (CCCS) and have offered payment AND that I have claimed unfair bank charges from YB that exceed the overdraft amount - so what i owe is in dispute - they are DISGRACEFUL (want to use more stronger language but have already been told off by moderator -- SOZ ) I have compained to OFT about Marlin/MC Sols as their behaviour is excessive and bullying

Have sent them CCA request this week - see what happens - keep this thread updated and let us know what happens .....

motimer clarke solicitors and marlin are the same comapny, i bet u have been dealing with mark or paul who are infact the same person as they are trying to mislead you as to their true identity, i am sure that is against the OFT guidelines

this mark had told me that i hadc been hand served a stat demand but i hadnt (never recieved any hand deliverd letter that had to be signed for) any way last week on dispaches they were saying how they only say that they "may" make ppl bankrupt just as a scare tactic to get ppl to pay up! i am withn a dmp now for just nearly 2 months and marlin seem to have gotten off my back. hope u can find this usefull:)

we should all get together and go their offices and bully them for the day! see how they like it!!! he he that wud be fun:D

Ring one of their many phone numbers, and press one, then play "when the going gets tough" down the phone, after a while if you keep ringing the same number they turn it off:D

Then you just move onto the next number:D

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Ring one of their many phone numbers, and press one, then play "when the going gets tough" down the phone, after a while if you keep ringing the same number they turn it off:D

Then you just move onto the next number:D

ooooh yeah i remember on dispaches that was the song the team leader was playing to the staff to motivate them! I THINK I JUST FOUND MYSELF A NEW HOBBY! THIS COULD BE SERIOUSLY SATISFYING. THANK YOU!!!!!!!:D:p:D:p:cool::lol::lol: