You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

stush

Egg Loan PPI

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3998 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I applied for a top up online in Dec 2004 which Egg have confirmed i did online with PPI. Do we know if the ppi box was automatically ticked still around this time as I cant remember?

i think it was , though at the end of the day, it matters not.

its for them to prove it was not mis-sold.

there will be other reasons valid for a mis-sell anyhow.

i'd go for it

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

i think it was , though at the end of the day, it matters not.

its for them to prove it was not mis-sold.

there will be other reasons valid for a mis-sell anyhow.

i'd go for it

dx

true, as its a while back i am trying to remember if it was already pre-ticked as i know it was at some point in 2004.

Also when claiming do I need to put my reasons for why it was mis sold?

Could 1 of my reasons for it being mis sold be that on online applications any ppi added to a loan would be for 30 day defferement period which is the expensivest, they dont give you the choice to choose 30, 90 or 180 day defferement..you only get the option to choose on the defferement if taking the loan over the telephone?

Hiya Stush,

I think you should get a mod to move this post to the PPI Forum where it will get more attention.

There are many good links at the top of the PPI forum with a wealth of information on PPI mis-selling.

If you click the red triangle and ask there for the post to be moved the mods will get onto it.

Regards

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.