You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

rita777

upfront fees for loan application? by Quick Desicion Loan

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3998 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Please advise, I need a loan but it seems most lending organisations are not willing to part with funds ! I am subscribed to the experian credit expert, i clicked on the loan icon and was aked to fill out a form , of with after i saw a notification that it's been forwarded to QDL... I had a call from them, and they said i would have to pay £69.95, and they will be sending me a pack of lenders to choose from, that if RARELY for any reason the loan was not accepted by any of them, or I changed my mind from proceeding with the application, they guarantee that they will refund £65.00 within 5-7 working days that the £5.00, is just to cover admin work ....

Please is this ok ? can i take their words for it ? has anyone dealt with them in the past ? QDL .. QUICK DECISION LOAN.

Haven't heard of them - suggest you Google them - but Yes Loans operate similarly, and have just been reprimanded by the OFT as thousands of people have not got their fees back.

Hiya,

magiciansgirl is right, similar model to Yes loans and usually a con. They will find you a loan but the small print in what they do usually either specifies it does not have to be one that you find acceptable (hence can end up with a Provident or Welcome product :eek:) or that they have anything up to six months to deliver!! :eek:

Quick search on their site and companies house (no way professional or definitive) appears to suggest they are actually a private limited company engaged in "other computer related activities" (parent company an address in Berkshire although their site suggests address for correspondence in Farnham). I do not have the knowledge to be sure (or clever enough to search further) but I would have thought they need to be liscensed in some way to act as broker or introducer?? :confused:

The fee thing - keep at them, make sure they know you are familiar with the OFT and what happened to yes loans. They will I am sure likely pay up but you may get to threatening further action.

Best of luck

MJC 007.5 :cool:

Advice or opinions offered by mjc 007.5 are personal, offered in good faith and without prejudice or liability. Your decisions and actions are your own and should you be in any doubt then please seek the opinion of a fully qualified and insured professional

:) If you think I have helped you please feel free to click on my scales :)

Please advise, I need a loan but it seems most lending organisations are not willing to part with funds ! I am subscribed to the experian credit expert, i clicked on the loan icon and was aked to fill out a form , of with after i saw a notification that it's been forwarded to QDL... I had a call from them, and they said i would have to pay £69.95, and they will be sending me a pack of lenders to choose from, that if RARELY for any reason the loan was not accepted by any of them, or I changed my mind from proceeding with the application, they guarantee that they will refund £65.00 within 5-7 working days that the £5.00, is just to cover admin work ....

Please is this ok ? can i take their words for it ? has anyone dealt with them in the past ? QDL .. QUICK DECISION LOAN.

DON'T DO IT!!! They offer nothing that you wouldn't be able find yourself. I once paid a similar company £50.00 who promised me they would find me a credit card which would accept me or £45 back, less fee! They wrote to me saying to apply for Barclaycard - high interest card. I could have found that out for myself! I applied anyway and was declined. I hounded the company for the money back.... apparently in the small print it says 'does not guarantee your application will be accepted'! It's four years later and I've never had my money back!

Lea x