You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

master woody

so what happens when....

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4003 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

This must have happened before!

I asked for my CCA and the creditor was unable to supply the documents, the account got defaulted in 2005 and is on my credit record along with the balance and my payment history.

Due to the lack of the CCA I’m no longer making payments. But the account still appears on my credit file. When will this account disappear? 6 years from the default (2011) or 6 years from my last payment? Or will the default be removed and the account jus sit there for ever!

The creditor has given up chasing payments, but has refused to give me a zero balance :(

6 years from default

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

;) ta

Then the CRA just remove all the info re the account in 2011! thats great news thanks.

unless of course some lowlife dca crawls out of the woodwork and tries to instigate another default for the same debt:)

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

I'll be watching out for that.... i have printed out my CRA every six months for that very reason.

If that happened all i would do is write to the CRA's and say look it the same debt and the defualt has run out, look at this photo copy. then they would have to remove it?