You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

strongbowhead

Capquest response to CCA Request

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4003 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I wrote to Capquest and Capital One to request a CCA and they sent me (3 times) the attached along with copy statements of account.

This account was defaulted by Capital One late last year for non payment. Capital One also sent me a letter.

Just wanted anyones expert advise at to what to do next with Capquest and Capital One and what do you think about the illegible credit agreement that claims to have a signature on it that ain't mine :-? ?!?!?

Thanks everyone

cap 1 1st resp page 1.jpg

page 2 1st letter.jpg

cap 1 agree.jpg

cap one 2nd lett pge 1.jpg

capquest.jpg

Sorry guys just uploading the files to photobucket....how do I get them on here so you guys can actually read them ???

Ah think I managed it any help would be much apprecaited as to next move on these cretins :O)

http://s741.photobucket.com/albums/xx56/strongbowhead/

Thanks

Edited by strongbowhead

Did you get a letter of assignment from Capquest?

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed

What is a letter of assignment ??? Is that to say it was sold to them ??

yes, it will be something along the lines of -

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXX

We hereby give you notice of the assignment of the debt due tous from you in respect of $XXXX.XX outstanding to Capital one.

On such and such date your account was sold to Capquest.

Capquest have been appointed duly authorised collection agents on behalf of Capital one and any further communications and payments must therefore be adressed to Capquest

blah blah

Edited by sorrylittlelot

Not had one of those as far as I can remember but may have and shredded it when I was hiding my head in the sand so to speak !!!

Is there any way of finding out if I had one or not or if not what is the way forward for me now ???

Thanks

you can send for a SAR which would cost a tenner and you will get all the info they hold and all correspondance with you should also come with it, you will get your statements and can claim charges back if there is any on there, I am not too knowledgable abot CCA's but I am sure somebody will come along and check through it for you to see if it is enforceable

And it they have issued one of those letters what does that mean to me ??

Yep looking back think I did get one of these letters months ago !!!

Anyone out there willing to take a look and help me with what to do next ???

Thanks

try starting a new thread with the cca pic and see if anybody can advise you if it is enforceable