Any experience with resorthoppa.com ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They do transfers from airports to resorts to airports.

Has anyone used this firm, had problems and got a reasonable resolution from them (ie a refund of both their cost and also a cost of a taxi) ?

I booked this firm online to take me from Benidorm to Alicante airport. The day before I checked online for the pickup details (didn't work), called their 'helpline' and was unable to get through.

I then received an SMS advising I'd be picked up at 20:00 hours the next day. My flight was in the morning. I got a taxi to the airport (c60 pounds rather than their 9 pound cost). Any chance of a refund of the fee (my bank said they'd reverse the charge on a Visa debit card if resorthoppa.com didn't) but more importantly the taxi fare ?

On their website it is all the awards 'we' have won, 'we've' improved our services, 'we', 'we', 'we' but the small print is

Please note we act as agent only in respect of all bookings we take on your behalf. We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any transfers that you book or for the acts of omissions of any transfer provider ( principal(s) ) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with the transfers. For all bookings your contract will be with the provider of the transfers concerned. The principal's booking conditions will apply to your contract. Copies of these terms and conditions are available from us on request.

Any similiar stories or any advice ?

Thanks.