Lowell/Hampton Statutory Demand *** WON + COSTS ***

HighFly
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4757 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

to be fair

1.they did not say what thursday.(probably waiting for the the 29th of feb that falls on a thurday)

2.we know that they have no concept of time(12+2 was 14 when I was at school,lowell think its 44)so they probably do not know when the end of the week is.

3.either sent it to another that they owe.....lied ....or sent it to another cagger in error,enclosing it in a rush to return a "your debt is not statute barred as you made a attempted payment.boxing day 1961 at 11.46 pm letter"

possibly 4. they are learning from their spying on cag.that if you ignore for long enough they go away.

and 5.they simply can not pay their debt because their profits are down again and hope to drag it out till its statute barred.

SAM

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Leeds Losers are pure fantasists. Andy B even believes he has a team of 'Licenced Field Agents':D

Ah, the LFAs; Licenced for F*** All !!!!! :lol:

[B]Nunquam redono spes Nunquam occulto evinco [/B] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"][B]HighFly - 1 Lowell - 0 £5200 SD set aside + costs won HighFly -1 Wescott - 0 £4200 S. barred, removed from files[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

This is bugging me now............ I know you can ramp the warrant of execution up a level to bailiffs that can enter corporate/company premises but buggered if I can find the thread I was thinking of ??

Hopefully by bumping this one cerb or 42 will take a look and advise, if you leave it to cc bailiff who have no power of entry it'll be returned unpaid :x

Gez

if you leave it to cc bailiff who have no power of entry it'll be returned unpaid :x

Gez

I see the trend already. I've already had 2 info slips from the Court saying the bailiff has tried to collect payment, but failed each time.

SAM, any luck with the media interest? It's time to go public. :x

[B]Nunquam redono spes Nunquam occulto evinco [/B] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"][B]HighFly - 1 Lowell - 0 £5200 SD set aside + costs won HighFly -1 Wescott - 0 £4200 S. barred, removed from files[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thanks Cerberus. That is most interesting.

Consider it done, and scales well & truly tipped. ;)

And so it goes on.......

Here goes nothing.....

Dear Sirs

On August 6th 2009, in the Stockport County Court, under Deputy District Judge XXXXXXX, a Statutory Demand issued by you (the claimant) and served on me (the defendant), was set aside based on the evidence I presented, namely that you had failed to prove the alleged debt was mine, you failed to provide me or the court with a relevant Credit Card Agreement, and that the alleged debt, if mine, was clearly statute barred.

You were ordered to pay my litigant in person costs of £226 by August 24th 2009.

You failed to comply with said order referred to above.

On September 2nd 2009, a Warrant of Execution was issued by Stockport County Court, to be executed by Leeds County Court, in relation to non-payment of said costs.

You were contacted by Leeds County Court Bailiffs on Monday September 14th with regard to enforcement of the Warrant. Your claim was that funds would be deposited with Leeds County Court on Thursday September 17th.

You did not comply.

You were contacted by Leeds County Court Bailiffs a second time, and again you advised funds would be deposited with Leeds County Court the following day.

Again, you failed to comply.

The Court Bailiff has contacted you a third time, and you have advised them that a cheque has been issued and posted out directly to me.

This is yet to be verified, and I request you furnish me with proof of postage of the same.

On prima facie evidence, I wonder if you actually have a Director of Compliance, as clearly your company’s ability to do so is severely lacking.

Please be in no doubt that this debt will not go away and requires your immediate attention.

You must make contact with me at the earliest opportunity to discuss clearing the outstanding amount, which is currently £326.80.

Additionally, you have failed to furnish me with a copy of a valid and true Credit Card Agreement, pursuant to s.77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, for which you were in receipt of a Postal Order to the value of £1.

As clearly you were unable to supply the goods ordered within the time permitted, the £1 fee now becomes returnable.

Accordingly, your outstanding debt to me is currently £327.80.

If payment is not received in cleared funds, into a nominated bank account as advised by me, and by close of banking business on Wednesday, September 30th 2009, be on notice that I will be applying for a Garnishee Order, allowing me to claim the aforementioned sum directly from your accounts in payment of your outstanding debt, plus any additional costs incurred whilst submitting the Order.

Yours sincerely

Poor old Jimmy C. Do you not think he has enough problems at the minute. He spends more than that with his cronies at ********** Golf Club.

Treble all round.

I dont see why the Balliffs just dont go round to the threat Centre and demand the dosh unless of course they are the same balliffs that Lowells buddies Muck Hall have been threatening to send round to peoples houses within the hour.

Im surprised also that the Lowells apologists havent been on here berating you for daring to take money off the former Yorkshire Young Businessman of the year

Yes Sam, sent to JC.

Useful info- keep at them.

I will be filing my own claim against Lowells in the next few days.

(Credit card charges and interest levied thereon, which they bought the right to repay me when they were assigned the account from Sharkleys)

Stiffed again, Lowells- by Barclays, they saw YOU coming, didnt they! ;)

Edited by noomill060

I almost feel sorry for lowlifes, NOT!!! :D

Really? I don't feel sorry for them at all...

There an upside to not paying the warrant, being that you can go straight in with a winding up petition regardless of the amount which might be fun.

Maybe a few Lowell haters would like to chip in with the court fee and deposit.

Really? I don't feel sorry for them at all...

There an upside to not paying the warrant, being that you can go straight in with a winding up petition regardless of the amount which might be fun.

Maybe a few Lowell haters would like to chip in with the court fee and deposit.

I've got a couple of quid I was saving for a rainy day........please do tell when its time to get that brolly out :D

Well,

Mr Postman called today ( I think he's getting tired of me singing at him every morning - X-factor I am NOT)

I have a letter from Leeds County Court

To Mr HighFly

In respect of a warrant issued in the Stockport County Court

A cheque for £326.80 has been received today. This amount will be forwarded to you after clearance of the cheque by the Court's bank.

I would like to hope this is the end of it, but there is the ongoing complaint to the OFT, and Experian are trying to identify when the last payments were made on these alleged accounts, in response to my claim that the dates and defaults on my credit file are false and were placed there fraudulently in Lowell's vexatious pursuit of statute barred debt.

It would be so much simpler, Mr Cornell, if you just removed the entries and the defaults from my file; please, let's close the book on this....

HF